ForumsThe TavernWhats the worst teacher youve ever had......

56 10103
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

it could be a substitute, whats the worst teacher and why?

• 56 Replies
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

My worst teacher I had was my math teacher in year 8, he would just straight away get on to mathes when we enter, and just say, "Do this!" Not even explaining what to do, and whats worst, his breath stinks more than anything, for he smokes, saw him smoke a cigar once, and finally, hes a pedophile, I saw him slap one of the students *** before.

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

My Maths teacher who's fired today. He used to abuse everyone, even the good students, overdoing it with exam frequency and too much exercise, and even though he's the annoying one he thought he HAD to be far more annoying through being rude to girls and swearing out loud in class. More of a monster than a teacher. Had to hate that maggot.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Well I'm homeschooled...so my worst teacher is also my best teacher because she's my only teacher! XD and I wonder how long this thread is going to last before Devoidless locks it with the words: "For the love of Thor, read the stoopid stickies."

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

My worst fav. teacher is a sub. in gym. it's usally everyone slacks off.But when the sub. waz here we had to do the "electric chair" for 15 min.

Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

The worst teacher I ever had was our previous math teacher.
There are several reasons for this but i'll just name a few to give you all a general idea.
*His tests were just to **** hard , and I don't say this because i'm no genius in math's but you just couldn't get a good result , no matter how hard you tried , the highest grade anyone ever got was 6.5
*He was rude , just a plain A-hole allways abusing our lack of knowledge in new subjects and he also made fun off peoples looks and behaviour , for example , in our class we have a girl who is very insecure about herself because she's very small due to a disease and one time our teacher just asked her in the middle of a test how she felt , she didn't understand and asked him what he meant , actually with a hopefull look on her face because her grandmother had just came to pass away and then he goes "I just how you feel knowing that whichever chair you sit on your feet will never reach the ground?"
the girl just started to cry and ran away and he just stood there smiling , picked up her test , walked to his desk and aid out loud "well this makes correcting easy for me"
this was the point where our class just snapped and the girls boyfriend who was also in our class jumped on him and it took me and three friends to pull him away from the teacher.
This had the following results : one person expelled for assaulting the teacher , one girl in the hospital for a failed suicide attempt and one teacher with a broken nose who refused to teach again but still got paid.

Thank you world for education.

Br1an143
Br1an143
11 posts
Nomad

My worst teacher ever was in 6th grade(substitute) when she litterally hit you with a ruler if you talk in class. She got aressted 2 days later for child abuse and smoking on school grounds..... SHE WAS 80 YEARS OLD

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

my grade 4 teacher called everyone stupid . . . yup probably her!

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I would probably say....drumroll, please....
My fifth grade teacher, Miss Humphreys!!! She was not the skinniest woman and i took a mental blow by seeing her backside.
AS you may have guessed, i am scarred for the rest of my dear life

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

erm... I am homeschooled soooo... I dont have a "worst" teacher, but some of them make thiere classes confusing...

Ievory11
Ievory11
14 posts
Nomad

I have a teacher currently that grades my science papers like a college essay. If I misspell even one word,she will take off points.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Pretty much every teacher at my school despises me thanks to my brother who was here before me. So all of them I guess, except the new ones.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

I have to say that my worst teacher was definitely my German Language teacher in Highschool. Allthough his teaching of the German language was 'fair' at best (which is pretty bad come to think of it), the worst thing about him was the sick interest in girls in our class! (o.O)
Especially during warm weather... the fact that he would order a test and then parade around the class room to get glimpses is just as sickening now as it was back then.
Plus the girl he fancied most, would almost surely get a higher grade than the rest of the class, no reason added to that, not even when we compared answers and asked him about it! He would simply say "I'm the teacher, so I decide..." and that was that... =/

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

my worst teachers, oh my god so many, well all the teachers below 3rd grade hate me xD not sure why.... and i have these two teachers,my curent math teacher, and my old geography teacher, man, i hate them both, the both hate me, geography teacher (beth, we call teachers by first names) wow, just no. math teacher, just hates me and my best friend, like when some one is passing notes in the back, we get blamed xD also not sure why.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

My worst teacher 7th grade Mrs.Hinderson I wonder why she never married (being sarcastic) she would blame me for making her students lazy when I was the only person passing her class with an A+ there forth I just took short naps ans got blamed for influencing the the other students.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

mr.wattz.he is sexist,racist,and got the job and has no idea what he is doing.

during the state standard testing for math nobody knew what this one word was.we were told to ask our math teacher.he says"i know but you guys better look it up tonight and see if you can figure it out"FTW.also he will only pick girls to come up to the board for problems then when they are workin he will stand next to them and stare down their shirt. he keeps us 15 min late for our 25 min lunch.so half of the time killersup gets no lunchz cuz the dorrs are closed.MR.WATTZ SUCKZ!!!

Showing 31-45 of 56