ForumsThe TavernZombie survival tips

459 160051
Nundu
Nundu
7 posts
Peasant

K, so, this is a general discussion where people share tips about surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. The only requirements here are to remember how far the nearest weapon/grocery store is, or how populated the place you live in is. The larger the spot, the more the zombies. So, you can discuss your basic plan about how to survive, but first, ask yourself some questions, like:
1: What kind of resources do I have?
2: What kind of weapons are available to me now?
2: Where will I go?
Tell about what your main weapon would be (it doesn't have to be a gun), or where you'll go, or if you can improvise.
My main weapons would have to be a shotgun (easy handling, can take out numerous zombies in one shot) or a rifle, and my melee weapon would be a crowbar or an axe, and secondary would be a kitchen or jack knife.

• 459 Replies
TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

*unknown

Why is this happening!? :@

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

*unknown

Why is this happening!? :@

what do you mean? the zombie apocalypse? if yes, i dont know how it happened, maybe a virus or a nuke brought the dead back to life.

ForTheCity
ForTheCity
47 posts
Nomad

lightsabers would make things alot easier.

Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

Then i would immediately go to a weapon store in order to get a weapon (shotgun,rifle,pistol etc) (my town is in Greece named Kalamata and has 60000-70000 residents). I would also get enough ammo and then i would go to a grocery store and then search for survivors to create a group team!

DON'T!

Tens of thousands of other people will be doing that too! Are you able to kill hundreds of people for that can of chilli?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

lightsabers would make things alot easier.

please take this thread seriously, this thread is not in the games forums section.

if you want to use a weapon, use your mind, its the best weapon you have.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

what do you mean? the zombie apocalypse? if yes, i dont know how it happened, maybe a virus or a nuke brought the dead back to life.

Lol dude! NO! If u see my 1st post u will see that the word "unknow" is not being showned right! That's why i retyped it and i don't know why this is happening!
TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

DON'T! Tens of thousands of other people will be doing that too! Are you able to kill hundreds of people for that can of chilli?

Lol man! xD .. I supposed that there were not be many survivors! Lol.. xD
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@TheGodZlo
If it has that many residents, there would be a LOT of zombies to get through.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

weapon-wise, i would go for a good ol' hunting rifle. ammo is stocked in pretty much any gun shop, and all you need is to put a shot in their heads to stop them. get a scope and a silencer and i'm good to go... for a sidearm i would probably choose a .45 cal pistol... with a silencer though... never forget the silencers...

imWrenn
imWrenn
9 posts
Nomad

It wouldn't be that easy just to walk in a Gun Store, and loot everything. You have to think about other people, the owner could possibly be guarding it from looters. People do crazy things when zombies are around... trust me I've seen it... in movies.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

:@endlessrampage73

Well... I know that , but they may not be THAT MANY since there may be some other survivors who went there 1st killing some of them or something else.. Nothing is sure , i wouldn't go there 100%. I just made a case xD

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

There are a lot of trees near the suburb, yet I live near a populated city. I would temporarily equip a chainsaw and go to the nearest Walmart on a motorcycle. I would obviously search for survivors as well as get food and weapons. I would ditch the chainsaw and grab a crowbar, or Baseball bat, and a knife. I would stay around a math tutoring building near Walmart(because NOBODY likes those, and it's close to a Walmart) and stay there until confronted with a threat or resources (food and water) gets low. As for a gun, if I had a choice, I would get an uzi.

In the worst case, I would take a lighter and some paper and go to the alcoholic drinks in walmart. PERFECT FOR MOLOTOV COCKTAILS, but it attracts attention, and destroys resources.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

I forgot to mention that I would build a temporary fort at home with the wood I get from chopping trees with a chainsaw... but that would be too noisy. Forget the trees, I will just drive my motorcycle along with a chainsaw equipped until I reach Wal-Mart!!!

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

Nice scenarios guys!!!

zackaw
zackaw
1 posts
Nomad

The best way to survive is is get the **** out of the roads and go off road cuz many zombies will be roaming the streets, and dont be a idiotic BAD AS S cuz some ppl will kill u if u say F****,i rather build a hut if i have the ammounts of sluppies needed of road, then that is ur base, later search for foood,sluppies and SURVIVORS to expand ur colony,if ur satisfied the move out and find the nearest stadium of possible or a heavy gated school NOTE: before goin in there send a team of survivors to check for undead. NOW U CAN SURVIVE for 2 years,dont ask why i know this things cuz i survived in more places then one time

Showing 301-315 of 459