ForumsThe TavernZombie survival tips

459 159411
Nundu
Nundu
7 posts
Peasant

K, so, this is a general discussion where people share tips about surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. The only requirements here are to remember how far the nearest weapon/grocery store is, or how populated the place you live in is. The larger the spot, the more the zombies. So, you can discuss your basic plan about how to survive, but first, ask yourself some questions, like:
1: What kind of resources do I have?
2: What kind of weapons are available to me now?
2: Where will I go?
Tell about what your main weapon would be (it doesn't have to be a gun), or where you'll go, or if you can improvise.
My main weapons would have to be a shotgun (easy handling, can take out numerous zombies in one shot) or a rifle, and my melee weapon would be a crowbar or an axe, and secondary would be a kitchen or jack knife.

• 459 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't think people realize how freak'n hard it is to actually stab someone in the chest even if you are strong enough to get a deep enough stab to kill (or rekill) its almost impossible to get the sword/spear out I mean you have to kill it have it laying on the ground step on it and yank up on the sword it's just a way better idea to go for a gun

And there's a higher chance of them scratching/biting you if you decide to use a melee weapon.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Let's just say the zombies have been around for a while and ammo is gone for any random civilian. I would pull up a stop sign and use it. I would travel on the highway just because only 2 ways its not like they can surround you easily. And I wouldn't travel anywhere specific but to each grocery store. My stop sign concept is nice because it has some defense to it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Let's pretend for a moment that zombies are real (as if half of you weren't already daydreaming about that very thing). Have you noticed how most zombie movies take place only after the apocalypse is in full-swing? By the time we join our survivors, the military and government are already wiped out, and none of the streets are safe.

There's a reason the movie starts there, and not earlier. It's because the early part, where we go from one zombie to millions, doesn't make any sense. If you let the creeping buzzkill of logic into the zombie party, you realize the zombies would all be re-dead long before you even got a chance to fire up that chainsaw motorcycle you've been working on.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

you first get in a helicopter with 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Litres of fuel,

does such a helicopter exist? if yes, how big would it be?

I hope you read this before you die

hillarious to read.
srry meant to say get into a helicopter with 100,000,000.... jars of fuel or ike thosethings u hold fuel with...
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

get into a helicopter with 100,000,000.... jars of fuel or ike thosethings u hold fuel with...

where do you find a helicopter? do you know who to fly a helicopter?

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

jars of fuel

...Jars? Really?

You couldn't carry that much anyways, not enough room. I suppose you could hang them in a net below you, but that would make landing problematic and you wouldn't really be able to reach them. Why would you even do that?
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

where do you find a helicopter? do you know who to fly a helicopter?
well my dad worksat an airport and they have helicopters and heli sopters cant be that hard to use... theres a joystick u move it and press random buttons its like using a microwave the joystick or door randome buttons and it works
evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

scince i have hurricane shutters I would barracade myself inside the house and kill as many zombies as I can with a shotgun

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

scince i have hurricane shutters I would barracade myself inside the house and kill as many zombies as I can with a shotgun
id like to see a shot gun that can kill 800 zombies at once and barricades are useless once their broken u cant fix them unless u risk ur life to go outside and fix them.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

theres a joystick u move it and press random buttons its like using a microwave the joystick or door randome buttons and it works

Uh...One, do you know how to turn it on? Two, do you know how helicopters work? Three, do you know how much throttle to use? Four, do you know how to land? Five, do you even know what each button is? You could likely get it to take off but good luck surviving after that.
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

good luck surviving after that.

thxs ill try my best and uhhhh im pretty sure u press the on button or a key or something to turn it on
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

100,000,000.... jars of fuel or ike thosethings u hold fuel with...

100 Million canisters of fuel... (WTF?) Let's see you die, it will be easier for me to survive.
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Let's see you die, it will be easier for me to survive.

technically no cause thats one less human so they have a higher chance of going after u next.
epicchucknorrisftw
epicchucknorrisftw
11 posts
Nomad

Just line up a bunch of exercise treadmills around your house.

Showing 121-135 of 459