ForumsThe TavernZombie survival tips

459 159418
Nundu
Nundu
7 posts
Peasant

K, so, this is a general discussion where people share tips about surviving the Zombie Apocalypse. The only requirements here are to remember how far the nearest weapon/grocery store is, or how populated the place you live in is. The larger the spot, the more the zombies. So, you can discuss your basic plan about how to survive, but first, ask yourself some questions, like:
1: What kind of resources do I have?
2: What kind of weapons are available to me now?
2: Where will I go?
Tell about what your main weapon would be (it doesn't have to be a gun), or where you'll go, or if you can improvise.
My main weapons would have to be a shotgun (easy handling, can take out numerous zombies in one shot) or a rifle, and my melee weapon would be a crowbar or an axe, and secondary would be a kitchen or jack knife.

• 459 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

if you are the kinda person who also believes that animals become infected then well most places would be hard to defend. the only places that would be best defended at first, would be a tall isolated building that is airtight with no entrance other than human doorways.

A desert oasis will b perfect in this case
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

if you are the kinda person who also believes that animals become infected then well most places would be hard to defend. the only places that would be best defended at first, would be a tall isolated building that is airtight with no entrance other than human doorways.

A desert oasis will b perfect in this case

srry to say but i think their are alligators in the desert and whats worse is zombie alligators and the desert heat
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

i think their are alligators in the desert

No... alligatoridae stay in swampy, wet areas. Infected camels and snakes would be the problem in deserts.
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

No... alligatoridae stay in swampy, wet areas. Infected camels and snakes would be the problem in deserts.

you forgot zombie scorpions and zombie .... cactus
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

YOU On the otherhand, if you can get onto an 8-story tall building then you have more pressing matters to attend to, such as hoping a Wharton of zombies don't siege you. And if that happens you run out of food. Assuming you have a godann large amount of soil then you need a lot of precious water. Which will be hard to come by in the summer if zombies are gathering under your house and in the winter you can't really grow crops.
I think YOU should have read my post before commenting and read why I posted what I did.
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

IDEA zombies eat brains so just make sure u dont go to college or school and transplant ur brain and they wont go after u

shadowjak135
shadowjak135
413 posts
Nomad

My family has a year's worth of food in our garage in non-perishables and canned goods, my dad owns a shotgun and a pistol, and a sizable amount of ammunition for each. This would give me ample time and resources to get to my friends house, which has hundreds of guns in his attic, where I would then go back to my house and camp out there with the food, going on raids and looting runs to get the perishables before they go bad. My friends are all good shots, and pretty athletic, so we should be able to survive for almost our entire lives just by going on raids. We live about an hour and a half away from Chicago, so we could also go on raids there, but we would be far enough away not to attract the attention of the city's main horde.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

(BTW These are the fast zombies, not the "move slow and eat your brains" zombies.)
First I'd take my large sized steak knife and slice my way through the zombie horde (yes I mean that) to the nearest gun store because I do not currently own a gun. I'd take everything I could and leave. I head back to my house and make daily trips to the supermarket and gun store for ammunition and food.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

srry to say but ud probably wont find a gun store just in a random neighbor hood ud have go unleast miles ... wait are u americian?

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

so, anyone with a plan that uses no weapons (no guns, no knifes/blades, no explosives, no fire, no electricity...nothing except youre bare hands)?

every plan depends on the situation. if you dont know what you must do to survive this situation, how will you do it if you dont know how?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

First I'd take my large sized steak knife and slice my way through the zombie horde (yes I mean that) to the nearest gun store because I do not currently own a gun. I'd take everything I could and leave. I head back to my house and make daily trips to the supermarket and gun store for ammunition and food.

i hope you understand steak knife = bitten hand and if i were the owner of the gun store in a zombie apocalypse i'd just gtfo with the guns and ammo for myself
Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

I hope you read this before you die
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

so, anyone with a plan that uses no weapons (no guns, no knifes/blades, no explosives, no fire, no electricity...nothing except youre bare hands)?
every plan depends on the situation. if you dont know what you must do to survive this situation, how will you do it if you dont know how?

i got a plan with no weapons of sort. you first get in a helicopter with 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Litres of fuel, than fly away everywhere making stops to the supermarket for food, water and food. around ur 8000 trip to the supermarket get some soil, water , pots , vegetable seeds and more fuel. put the soil in the pot put the seed in and water and now you have a food source. by your 1500 trip to the supermarket , get more fuel, some rope , a wheel and axle, more vegatable seeds and some buckets. get ur rope , axle wheel to gether for a pulley and attach a bucket. use the pully on the helicopter. now plant the more seeds and to get water use the puley on a lake , and u have water. finally on ur 2000 trip to the market get a water filter, more seeds, more pots and more soil and a lot of fuel and finally plant the more seeds in the new pots for a bigger food source, use ur pulley for the water and filter some of it for the plants and some for drinking. You now have completed a full guide of survival of the zombies with no weapons.

note if zombies shoot ur copter down ur done for...
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

you first get in a helicopter with 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Litres of fuel,

does such a helicopter exist? if yes, how big would it be?

I hope you read this before you die

hillarious to read.

SquirrelMaster0282
SquirrelMaster0282
454 posts
Nomad

I don't think people realize how freak'n hard it is to actually stab someone in the chest even if you are strong enough to get a deep enough stab to kill (or rekill) its almost impossible to get the sword/spear out I mean you have to kill it have it laying on the ground step on it and yank up on the sword it's just a way better idea to go for a gun

Showing 106-120 of 459