ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 270807
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

I don't my whole country don't as a matter of fact.
Its written on our passport "This passport is valid in every country other than Israel."

bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I bet your country doesn't except their passports

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Yeah you are right.They don't accept their passport either.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I fully support Israel in everything they do. They only have a bad rap because the UN is filled with anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic jerks from Arab countries.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

They only have a bad rap because the UN is filled with anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic jerks from Arab countries.

And over 700000 were forced to move from their homes...
PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,708 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

I think you mean western world, or western countries. Btw how can you support a country, but not it's ethics?

I also don't really see the point of this topic, what exactly are we supposed to discuss? What we think of Israel as a whole?

I don't my whole country don't as a matter of fact.
Its written on our passport "This passport is valid in every country other than Israel."

Your whole country doesn't as a matter of fact. It's written.

Generally speaking when you say you don't support something you should say why you don't.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

And over 700000 were forced to move from their homes...

And about 3/4 of those left willingly because they didn't want to get in the way of the Arab generals' "rampage" to exterminate the Jews from Israel. The generals even admitted telling the Pals to move away for the time being because the war would be over before you could say "falafel." Well, they lost, and have become adept at crying foul whenever they attack Israel and lose land.
PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,708 posts
Nomad

That's still a little over 150,000 zak that were forced unwillingly.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I absolutely support Israel. Amongst many reasons, they're the only Middle Eastern country that hasn't tried to backstab the U.S. at one time or another.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

That's still a little over 150,000 zak that were forced unwillingly.

If you want to play that card, than what about all of the Jews who were forced out of Arab countries after Israel was created? The Palestinians will get Right of Return, as soon as the expelled Jews do.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

This article
states thet 700000 palestininans were expelled from their homes by jewish forces.
So, I say its very existence is illegitmate.
cuz they occupied palestine.

babiker
babiker
46 posts
Nomad

Israel is a monstrous, bloodthirsty, inhuman country. you have to be beyond crazy to support it. didnt you see the head of a Palestinian girl on one of those news papers in the siege of Gaza?

the crimes committed by the Israel government are countless. i bet if one of there leaders get charged for there crimes, they'd all get hanged. so i find no reason at all, and i mean AT ALL, to support such a horrible country. i even know some Jews who admit that they dont have a very fair country. to this day Palestinians still get shot and tortured for no good reason, sent to Guantanamo away from there family and friends, to find no end but a long, paifull death.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

babiker, I am held speechless by your ignorance, your complete and utter lack of knowledge, and most of all, your lack of even showing a morsel of proof to backup your outrageous claims. First of all, the Pals are NOT and I repeat, NOT shot down in the streets for no reason whatsoever. We are not like the Nazi Germans who see some Palestinians, and then go and decide to kill them. The Palestinians are able to have a perfectly normal life, as long as they remove themselves from terrorist activity. I will admit that there have been crimes committed by the IDF, however, in EVERY military on the earth there are those who decide to take their view of justice-or even worse-just kill for fun. Like that American soldier that was sentenced to life for the murder of 6 Afghan civilians.

sent to Guantanamo away from there family and friends

No, no, and absolutely not. Israel is too small of a country to have over-seas "black site" prisons. It would also be impossible to not catch them smuggling out terrorists, and yes, that is what they are. If you think that they are freedom fighters, than I wish on you to live in one of those Israeli towns where the people have to live in fear of the sirens which mean a rocket attack is coming. You would then truly comprehend why the IDF retaliates. Note the word retaliate. The only time that Israel has acted before they were attacked-and mind you, there was a breach of treaty before this-was the 6 Day War. They attacked Egypt, who had cut off the Seuz Canal, thereby breaking international treaties.
didnt you see the head of a Palestinian girl on one of those news papers in the siege of Gaza?

I highly doubt that there are any photos like that in circulation. If you would wish to link one to this site, please do, so that you don't look like an idiot who makes mindless accusations. Oh, wait...

Palestinians still get shot and tortured for no good reason

If throwing rocks and launching rockets and murdering babies in their sleep isn't a good reason, than what is?

bloodthirsty

Here you show your true ignorance. You really think that Jews would want to persecute another people? In case you have forgotten, we are the most untolerated of religions, and have suffered much over the past two millenium. I am not using that as a basis for why Israel should exist, but why we do not commit violent acts against other people unless they are unintentional casualties, or terrorists attempting to murder the citizens of Israel.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to shoot down this:

This article
states thet 700000 palestininans were expelled from their homes by jewish forces.
So, I say its very existence is illegitmate.
cuz they occupied palestine.

And this article, explains in very clear terms, how you are absolutely incorrect:
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I think nothing of it. Although they are a little strange. They just came to Israel, and said : This is ours.

Showing 1-15 of 879