ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55657
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I don't want to live on this planet anymore when my brother encourages me to become a hobo. A smelly lawn-bed-sleeper-on-er hobo. It makes me feel sad inside.

Acmed, you could just pick me up from the airport :'(

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I don't want to live in this planet anymore since My step cousin's living with my family for the whole next semester D:

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I don't want to live on this planet anymore when my brother encourages me to become a hobo. A smelly lawn-bed-sleeper-on-er hobo. It makes me feel sad inside.

either he envys you because your better with something than him or he wants just to be mean. if i had listen to such words i would not life anymore.

Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

First , I want to apologize for my English , it's not my mothertongue so i can/will make mistakes.

As for the thread , well i finished reading through it and it amused and shocked me at the same time an led to a lot of facepalms along the way and i'm impressed you guys can keep dealing with all the ignorance and stupid trollin and spamming during the this and other threads which leads me to my reason for not wanting to continue life on this planet.
I mean it's the total abundance of reason or true goals that make me wonder what we are doing here , a society has been created that doesn't make much sense and never the fact that even if we travelled to another planet and started over , well there would still be a great chance that we recreate the same situation there and move on to next one , maybe some peeps will say i take the leaving to literal but i don't mean it that literal.
I want to leave this world because it's making me feel that we are ruining it in so many ways just by existing.

**** i didn't mean to sound like a downer but i happend anyways , whatyagonnado

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I found this on failblog, and I must say that I agree with the last post.

http://imgur.com/VFw1K

(If the image doesn't work because I messed it up, here's the link)

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

And that's the thing I hate. People say stupid stuff on Facebook. Most of them being d-bags or stupid girls getting attention.

Truth is? Doesn't have the truth.
Rate? Pathetic.
And who cares about some quote that has nothing to do with your life. I quoted George Harrison. That's different, he's hilarious. Others just need to shut up.

ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

And that's the thing I hate. People say stupid stuff on Facebook. Most of them being d-bags or stupid girls getting attention.

Truth is? Doesn't have the truth.
Rate? Pathetic.
And who cares about some quote that has nothing to do with your life. I quoted George Harrison. That's different, he's hilarious. Others just need to shut up.

^ No one forces you to be their friends on facebook lol

I quoted George Harrison. That's different, he's hilarious. Others just need to shut up.

Someone else somewhere thinks you need to shut up and that they're posts are different :P
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Smart***es like myself and the one above me xD . Hypocritical, I know, but we can be one annoying breed.

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

One thing that bugs me is when you're in the supermarket and someone offers some helpful advice.

Example. Earlier this evening I was at the supermarket buying beer. I wanted a certain type of beer, and it's available in cans and bottles. The cans hold 440ml and the bottles 500ml. Each bottle is £1.39 and you can buy them individually. Cans, you have to buy a pack of 4 for £5.69.

Now today's helpful advice was "Buy the cans, they're cheaper!".

It's simple maths. £1.39 x 4 makes the bottles 0.13 cheaper, and besides, I wanted 6, which I couldn't do with the cans as you can't separate them. Plus I'm getting 60ml more in each bottle when compared to a can, so I'm getting more beer for less money.

Why do people offer advice like that when they obviously haven't worked it out in their own head?

And this happens to me a lot, I must look completely gormless when I'm shopping!

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Reviving this thread. Whatever.

The fact that they're naming a new species fly after Beyonce (Scaptia (Plinthina) beyonceae) because it has a big golden butt. Seriously?

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

And this thing here:
It's really funny, except NO ONE realizes that no one has a myspace anymore! Change it to "facebook!" Please!

Ways You Know It's 2012
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.

2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years

3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screen name or myspace [NO!]

4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV

6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.

7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.

8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.

9.) And you were too busy nodding and smiling to notice there wasn't a number 5.

10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.

11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.

12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Trollface.svg These are why I don't want to live on this planet anymore. (Mars, anyone?)

Zoom2
Zoom2
9 posts
Justiciar

I'm partial mars, but prob the best chance you're gonna get is underwater housing...anyone up to found New Atlantis?

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

sounds good to me! (or we could live in one of mars's ice caps :P)

happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

I'm only a (insert insult) when I (insert action).
An example would be "I'm only an alcoholic when i drink"
Another thing would be that arrow to the knee joke thats been floating around

Showing 226-240 of 277