ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55664
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
texaswill
texaswill
2 posts
Shepherd

sometimes i like bananas :3 SOMETIMES

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I despise Made in China stickers. I HATE THEM. They undermine the idea of quality.

It's ironic that 100 years ago one of those stickers meant it was the best quality thing in the world.

Can't we talk about pure, clean things for once?

Innocence has left society.
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I don't want to live on this planet anymore when my boss doesn't appreciate the work we do and when I see the look of superiority on her face as if we were nothing but a small &quotaper" on the ground (I say paper because I'm not allowed to say the word I have in mind).
We actually have much more work now because many people were fired, but she doesn't see that. Based on this, I think I prefer the following: "I don't want her to live on this planet anymore"

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i wanted not to live anymore on this planet in the past, as i got bullyed. but now i am over it and i want to live as long as possible.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

This post makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.

i wanted not to live anymore on this planet in the past, as i got bullyed.

Bullying sucks, but usually, it ends well. When I was getting bullied in school my bully got caught with drinking vodka in the classroom. He got expelled, karma?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

This post makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.

this let me laugh.

Bullying sucks, but usually, it ends well. When I was getting bullied in school my bully got caught with drinking vodka in the classroom. He got expelled, karma?

karma is one of the few things in that i believe. i have a different view of god (if he/she/it exists), i believe in karma and in reinkarnation.

karma and reinkarnation are different and a little bit equal. to say it short, what you deserve is what you get.

Oblivior
Oblivior
786 posts
Nomad

The retards who can't understand simple things really annoy me.

And the god ****ed pervs who look at my cousin and my sister from head to toe. God, I just want to punch the ****ed creeps in the face.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I am all for atheism and vegan-ism heck I am athiest but I hate it when thats all they talk about like I respect your beliefs but shut the f___ up!

You should see the people on Reddit. Unbelievably cruel on religious views. That's not right. Mind your own business.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Me? or Reddit?

Anyone who gives a effing eff about your beliefs.
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

You're starting to sound like Acmed the Dead Terrorist...

I respect people's beliefs.

Anyway, as for me, I like this planet, so many people to troll and spam! OMG! I likk want to like say STFU, tho, when somebody, like, totally, starts talking, like, you know... like this?

Also, ninjas are cool. 'nuff said.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

You're starting to sound like Acmed the Dead Terrorist...

That's why I chose this username.

Anyway, as for me, I like this planet, so many people to troll and spam! OMG! I likk want to like say STFU, tho, when somebody, like, totally, starts talking, like, you know... like this?

^People like you who troll for a living make me not want to live on this planet anymore.
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Thank you for your bold statement.

by the way, did you know that the word "bold" is always bolded?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Thank you for your bold statement.

by the way, did you know that the word "bold" is always bolded?[quote]

What?

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Acmed, you shouldn't spam! I think this is spam.

Spammers like you make me want to not stay on this world!

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Acmed, you shouldn't spam! I think this is spam.

Spammers like you make me want to not stay on this world!

1. I'm not spamming. 2. I will request lock on this thread if you don't stop talking off-topic. Kay? Kay.
Showing 211-225 of 277