ForumsThe Tavern"I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore"

277 55669
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

What things in this world, you think are SO STUPID, you just wanna say "I Don't Want to Live on this Planet Anymore".

Pizza's a vegetable... Is that so?

• 277 Replies
sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

in my last post i forgot to add "with life" so, yeah

my real sentence:

well some scientists say they found a planet in another solar system with life. pack your bags dude, this coud be your getaway.

AsianBrandon
AsianBrandon
29 posts
Nomad

we gonna die in 2012! Pfft yeah right

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

we gonna die in 2012! Pfft yeah right

If the SOPA bill passes next year December 21st, yeah. The world will end.

well some scientists say they found a planet in another solar system with life. pack your bags dude, this coud be your getaway.

Can we please stay on topic. Anything space related goes anywhere but here.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

What annoys the crap out of me is when commersals,(and other places too) tell you to "Just be yourself" , but then tell you what "yourself" is suposed to be, like what colone you're suposed to use, and what cloths you're suposed to wear. Honestly just shut up.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

12/21/12 SOPA passes. Websites advertise opportunities to bypass the bill, but in reality encase a virus that pretty much destroys the internet by taking down the thirteen servers via DDoS attacks.

1/13/13 People yearn to survive, stocking up on food and other resources, attempting to survive without computers.

1/14/13 Angry computer programmers, trolls, spammers, and other interweb users seek the destruction of government and all the people who supported the bill.

And by the end of the year, everyone would be dead, as almost everything is controlled by computer anymore, and the interweb users rely on all that the interwebs supply. Because of this, everyone ends up dead.

I'm pretty sure this is in the bible.

I hate... Society.
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Waaay back in third grade there was a kid in my class. He couldn't do 5+3. It took 10 minutes for the teacher to give him the simple answer, and by then everybody was extremely bored. I mean, I know people in third grade are still young, but it's 5+3. The following years the teachers would give him simple addition while the rest of us had to do actual work. For him, though, it probably was work.

He was the most stupid kid I ever met.

Aysuz
Aysuz
6 posts
Nomad

I Hate Ignorrant/Idiotic People. End of story.

nomoreheroes23
nomoreheroes23
75 posts
Nomad

I hate everything that you can believe that is logical to hate.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I hate everything that you can believe that is logical to hate.

Why don't you explain exactly what.

I Hate Ignorrant/Idiotic People. End of story.

Amen, but this whole thread is dedicated to them, so can you be specific next time?
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Basically everyone in public school. All people care and talk about is getting drunk, laid, and high. Can't we talk about pure, clean things for once?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Basically everyone in public school. All people care and talk about is getting drunk, laid, and high.

Those are the D-bags. I hate em.

Can't we talk about pure, clean things for once?

Everyone else can, but they can't.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I despise Made in China stickers. I HATE THEM. They undermine the idea of quality.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

T.T I don't want to live on this planet anymore, one of my favorite threads was demoted.

I despise Made in China stickers.

I laugh over the ones on the bottom of American flags.
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I don't want to live on this planet anymore when I hear or see incredibly stupid people doing things that are stupid even for them. I also wish to vacate the planetary premises when I hear of or see morons in positions of power. These categories include but are not limited to left-wingers, extreme left-wingers, rabid environMENTAL extremists, communists, fascists, neo-nazis, obama, obamacrats, terrorists, the liberal media, all other liberals, and adrenaline junkies (like people who throw themselves off of buildings just for laughs).

I also consider leaving for Pluto when I miss a documentary or somesuch that I really wanted to see because the tv people changed the schedule without telling anyone.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Hey, this thread finally got unstickied! It was about time. Really weird that it got stickied in the first place, anyways...

Showing 196-210 of 277