ForumsThe TavernSmall things that annoy you

131 18837
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Is there anything that has little relevance that just bug you so much? What I don't like is when there is no question mark after a question. It just irritates me.

• 131 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

yeah I agree with raider and it's usually a group of girls that walk very slow I just go straight through just the casual way.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I hate crowds who don't move. I'm always muttering under my breath in big crowds, because no one moves. It's so annoying. It takes fifteen minutes just to cross fifty feet in some crowds. I also hate queues, but I think that's global

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

well The thing would have to make me real irritating would be high pitched noises and huge crowds that just keep on screaming their heads off that takes #1 in my hate list .

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I hate slow moving queues, they're so annoying.
Waiting in a line for over thirty minutes to checkout something is ridiculous.

chyou
chyou
3 posts
Jester

yeah it's true ... nothing annoys you more than people

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I just thought of some more things.

Ignorant people annoy me, and people that have no logical thinking whatsoever. I also hate it when people don't pay attention to what's going on around them. I zone out sometimes like everyone else but some people are just always oblivious of everything.

Kingslayer888
Kingslayer888
104 posts
Nomad

I hate when people shove you and don't say sorry or excuse me! not that bad though

Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

I hate it when people just talk in long strings of words without periods it really annoys me and I think it will annoy you too since you can't understand this since it takes very long to speak and I hate it when they start their sentences with a lower case letter and don't use periods at all

VMNA
VMNA
11 posts
Nomad

When i want to sneeze and i can't

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

THAT TERRIBLE SOUND WHEN PEOPLE SCRATCH THOSE THINGS THAT WHEN YOU TILT THEM THEY CHANGE. AAAARRRGH
maybe i should just say my sister doing that, because nobody else i know does that.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

People who think they are geniuses and they know everything but in reality they are stupid and just make crap up. Or people that read over my shoulder or ask who I'm texting. That really pisses me off.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

When I spend a lot of time on a post and then I accidently hit the backspace button and it takes me to the previous page. It just happened on another thread and now I don't feel like retyping it. Still, it taught me to watch what keys I hit and if you are going to write a lot, to copy it from time to time just in case.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

isn't this sort of (ONLY SORT OF) like the rant thread?

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

isn't this sort of (ONLY SORT OF) like the rant thread?

No because the rant thread is for everything that annoys you while this is for small, maybe insignificant things, that get under your skin.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad
Showing 91-105 of 131