ForumsThe TavernSmall things that annoy you

131 18835
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Is there anything that has little relevance that just bug you so much? What I don't like is when there is no question mark after a question. It just irritates me.

• 131 Replies
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

No, I mean, if they do it in public, the parents get mad at you for saying something.
I'd imagine they would if you're persecuting a mentally disabled child; I think that I would too... Maybe you should ask the parent direct to try to do something psychological to calm down the hyperactive child, but honestly it doesn't bother me...
Oh, and you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when you get yelled at and people hate you for saying something, not for them being insensitive.
Well, it's probably not up to you to discipline other people's kids...
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I hate the sound of crushed ice. I can deal with it better now, but before it was really terrible.

I also hate when strong winds blow in my face. Both of these are mental things. Memories from my past are what make these bad.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

How about when you have just not enough toilet paper. So annoying.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My little sister is also very annoying. Sometimes she means well. But she's still annoying.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

How about when you have just not enough toilet paper. So annoying.
It's worse when you take a dump and then you realise you have no paper whatsoever and therefore you have nothing to wipe yourself with and therefore you're ****ed!
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I find it so annoying that my mom expects me to go along with whatever she says without question. That doesn't make any sense to me.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

im annoyed that its kinda weird to say you were typing to someone on the comp, but to say you were talking is just wrong...

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

My little sister is also very annoying. Sometimes she means well. But she's still annoying.

Little siblings are usually always annoying at some time, i myself have three and hate how immature they are... then I just think, "was I like that when I was little?"

I find it so annoying that my mom expects me to go along with whatever she says without question. That doesn't make any sense to me.

I totally understand that, adults need to stop thinking about how it was when they were little and start thinking about how things have changed...
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When people use my things without my permission. A few weeks ago my friend took my phone without asking me. I wasn't sleeping or doing anything important, so he could've asked. I have some text messages and things on there that are better kept secret, but I guess this teaches me to enable the lock option for my phone whenever it's not with me, and not to leave it out of my sight for a long time.

Another thing is when people overuse smilies online. It annoys me when I'm trying to converse with someone and in every/every other thing they say they include a smiley at the end of their sentence. I don't mind when people use them every now and then when necessary, but using them in every sentence is annoying and unnecessary.

lobb00
lobb00
18 posts
Nomad

i hate when my brother bugs me or someone chews with there mouth open but what i hate most is when my parents wont let me by mw3 and bf3

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I get annoyed when people confuse me and my brother (we're twins). Only my family members and close friends can tell the difference. Like, it's not that hard, there are clear differences between us. I also get a bit annoyed when people incorporate us or talk to us like we're one person. For example, Go tell the twins that... or hi twins, how it going, that one really bugs me.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I don't like it when my parents say things like "I don't care whether or not you study....as long as you don't care about having a job....but hey. It isn't MY life..." Then they revoke my internet privileges.

It annoys me when teachers don't know how to teach and tell us about the TV shows they watch after which they inform us that our tests have not been graded.

I don't like it when people don't think before they speak (though I'm being sort of hypocritical because I sometimes don't either)

There are more things, but I can't quite recall them at the moment.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

small things that annoys me...my siblings

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

Flying insects. I'm afraid of them actually. Every time I see one in my house, I grab the nearest thing that can be used a swatter.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

People who have their Christmas lights up on Thanksgiving. I don't know what about that bothers me, probably some subconcious irritation at early holiday stuff. My mom always has Christmas music playing in early November, Halloween stuff up in September, and Easter things all around the place in January.

Showing 61-75 of 131