ForumsThe TavernSmall things that annoy you

131 18834
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Is there anything that has little relevance that just bug you so much? What I don't like is when there is no question mark after a question. It just irritates me.

• 131 Replies
Remember123
Remember123
26 posts
Nomad

When people are too competitive and get upset over dum things

Remember123
Remember123
26 posts
Nomad

People who think they're funny but they're not. This includes people who laugh at there own jokes when everyone else justs looks at them

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

This includes people who laugh at there own jokes when everyone else justs looks at them

I laugh at many things that most people don't and I get odd looks from it. They're never my own jokes, just things I find funny I suppose...Maybe my sense of humor is just odd, or no one else gets it, who knows.

An example...During my World History class in highschool, we were talking about India and the teacher had a powerpoint and a slide came up with a picture of a statue of the buddha with its arm blown off from a cannonball. I found that funny because of the irony, but everyone else just gave me that odd look.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I found that funny because of the irony

That's happened to me before too. They just didn't get irony. And I find irony quite funny lots of the time.
darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts
Nomad

I hate being in a small house when we have a neigbor with a big house!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

One of the things that annoy me is when somebody chews gum loudly and with his/her mouth open.
I'm also really annyoed when people use my things without my permission. You just have to ask me. It's not that hard.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

its not actually small but homework like most other people...

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

There's this one commercial that I hate above all others. It's something about a fat pill of some kind, but that's not the issue. It's the music. Just the same three hypnotic notes repeating over and over endlessly for the entire almost 5-minute length of the commercial. I'm pretty stable mentally, but hearing this music will instantly induce headaches and make me feel like if I hear it for one more second I'm going to go absolutely psychotically insane. That feeling gets scary at times. Any time that one ad comes on the tv, I will mute it, change the channel, or just leave the room altogether, because if I don't, it feels like my mind is actually slipping away as I hear those three sounds repeating.

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

i hate when people try to act
like there all that.at least try to consider
some one else.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I hate it when people stare at me cause my eyes are both different colors one green one blue.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I really hate it when people type in constant caps "LIKE THIS" because it strains my eyes and looks as if you're yelling.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I hate it when people tell you to reply to them and when you do they don't reply till the next week it really irritates me.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

When people start watching you eat and then when you swallow talk really fast so you have to respond before taking another bite. Mostly the whole "watching while I chew" thing.

KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

I hate when people in front of you walk slow, as if the entire world wants to move at a snail's pace. And it's annoying how these people always seem to be walking in the middle, or in a group so that you can't pass them. Also, I find that they're prone to just stop randomly and start talking to their friend in, again, the middle.

Yeah...probably my biggest pet peeve among many. :P

Showing 76-90 of 131