ForumsWEPRAre We alone?

252 48858
Navnlose
Navnlose
109 posts
Nomad

do you think we are alone in the universe?

• 252 Replies
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

That is like calling that Indian Artifact of a bird a plane...

Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

Read about the Starchild Project. Here's a link: [url=http://www.starchildproject.com/]

http://www.ufoevidence.org/images/caveufo.jpg
This one is an ancient cave painting of a UFO. There are many others.

Keep an open mind.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

Somehow I don't see an astronaut...

Looks like rain

Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

I said it was a UFO....

Google it, you'll find some.

Though now that you mention it.... it could be rain =P

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

according to Bible, Yes we are

Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

Really? I didn't know that...
Could you quote proof?

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

according to Bible, Yes we are

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Isaiah 6:2
Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

Ezekiel 1
5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

Revelation 12
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

Ezekiel 1
5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

Yeah some people think this is about an alien life-form.

All I'm saying is that no one should immediately discard an idea without logical reasoning.
balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The term we like to use is ANGEL. The book later refers to them as a type of cherub.

Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

The term we like to use is ANGEL. The book later refers to them as a type of cherub.

Oh... ok. We also refer to cherubim as angels. But in our book it does not deny E.T life... so I think it does exist.
Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

In fact, the 6th Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (Imam is a religious leader of the bloodline of Muhammad PBUH, especially important to Shia Islam, my sect) stated that life on other worlds does exist, and it may be intelligent.

SilentQ
SilentQ
601 posts
Nomad

Despite the conditions to support life is extremely hard to get and has a very low possibility, there's going to be life out there. There's about 200 BILLION galaxies in the universe, each with about 200 billion stars. Now not all stars have planets surrounding, but some stars have multiple planets surrounding them. So let's just say it averages out to 1 planet per star system. That would be 40 hexillion planets. If you bought 40 hexillion lottery tickets, I'm sure you would win at least once. There's probably many more planets, further increasing the chances for at least one other life supporting planet. The universe is a really big place...

Karlson
Karlson
76 posts
Shepherd

The universe is large so big that life could be anywhere. So people think that because space is large anything could happen, so there could be another world exactly like ours just because of random acts repeating itself. I wouldn't worry about finding intellegent life in space. i have a hard time finding it here somedays.

balerion07
balerion07
2,837 posts
Peasant

The number is also 40 sextillion which is what many on this side of the drink would know it as...

In fact, the 6th Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (Imam is a religious leader of the bloodline of Muhammad PBUH, especially important to Shia Islam, my sect) stated that life on other worlds does exist, and it may be intelligent.

That is like me saying I blatantly believe everything the Pope and Papacy says, and I don't. Seek out your own faith rather than simply going by what some leader says. They are not infallible.
Bloodscum
Bloodscum
115 posts
Nomad

Seek out your own faith rather than simply going by what some leader says.

err... my sect believes that the Imams are sinless.... so he ain't just some leader... I don't trust todays clerics anyway.

Also, there is nowhere written in Quran that life doesn't exist outside Earth. For all we know, Djinn (beings of fire) may be present on other worlds as well as here, on Earth. So yeah, I seek out my own faith, too.
Showing 226-240 of 252