ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79506
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I appear in the room, shake hands and make introductions with all of its occupants, and then examine the room.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I take box 10/0, and shake it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

How would you stack the boxes up? They're all about a meter high.

Devoidless examines the door. Each flame is connected to a corner of the door. You cannot discern anything else.

Poizaz00 smashes open box 5. A claymore falls out of the box.

SirNoobalot examines the room.
The chamber is cast in a purple hue by four spectral flames floating about the room. In the middle of the chamber are boxes. There is a door in the southern wall.
aamer13 is holding has a box.
nichodemus is by the boxes
Devoidless is by the door.
Poizaz00 is by the boxes.
Mav is standing there.

Mav picks up box 10/0 and shakes it. You hear a growl. The box shakes violently and bursts open. A wolverine jumps at you. You are dead. A flame disappears, no longer connected to the bottom right corner of the door.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

2 Deaths.

I shake box 9.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

I say to everyone kill everymonster in the boxes to open the door, I grab spear and attack the woverine

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I scream shrilly, pick up thebox the wolverine was in and beat the wolverine to death with it.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Expecting something of the sort, I attempt to sever the connection between cord and door.

If the wolverine is not too horribly near by, a piece of the shattered box will work to prod it with. Yet if that fails, I'll use my boot or belt? Something of the kind.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

EDIT:
OR I could use the claymore,instead of the piece of box, seeing as it is still laying about on the ground. Same conditions as piece of box though. If the wolverine is nearby, I'll use something else.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I smash open the 1st and 2nd box.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Mav goes to shake box 9. You cannot pick up box 9 without moving box 6.

aamer13 grabs a spear from a previous chamber and attacks the wolverine. The spear cannot seem to pierce the wolverine. The wolverine attacks. You are dead.

SirNoobalot picks up pieces of the broken box and attacks the wolverine. You annoy the wolverine. The wolverine attacks. You are dead.

Devoidless, the connection was already severed. You pick up the claymore and attack the wolverine. The wolverine is dead. The claymore vanishes.

Poizaz00 smashes box 1. You find a single iron crossbow bolt.
You smash box 2. You find a morning star.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I mov box six, and open smask it.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

smask

I don't even know.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Mav smashes open box 6. You find a crossbow.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I take the crossbow, and take the bolt from Poizaz. I tap all the boxes, to figure out which one has a creature in it.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I smash box 6, 7, and 8.

Showing 256-270 of 644