ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79498
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I lumber in, wondering how the heck I napped so long on a floor (mysteriously) barren of soft hay. After passing through a couple chambers with several dead bodies. That were quite wet.

I rub my eyes and look around this chamber.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aamer13 looks into the compartment. Oh look, there's a flute!

Devoidless lumbers in and looks around.
The chamber is lit by four torches attached to the pedestal in the middle of the chamber. On the pedestal sits a jade snake. A pot sits to the east of the base of the pedestal. There is a door in the eastern wall.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i bring the jade snake into the pot and play a snake charming song on the flute.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Nothing happens.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i press the other flute carvings for hidden compartments.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Nothing happens.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

take the flute and try playing a song on it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

sonicheroes95 yoinks the flute. Nothing happens.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... ok, lets see if there's any writing on top of the platform.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

There is no writing on top of the platform.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i take the flute and play the song of storms on it

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

rick073 yoinks the flute. Nothing happens.

The flute's not in hidden compartment.
Udude21 presses the other flute carvings. Nothing happens.

OOC: It would've been better to ask that on my profile instead of here. It's not my armatar. Lots of people use it.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

OOC: i think he was refering to my reasoning for banning him on the you're banned thread.

i take the flute and throw it at the statue.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i take the flute before sonic does that, and i touch the other flute carving with the flute.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

sonicheroes95 throws the flute at the statue. The flute bounces off.

UDude21 takes the torches.

aamer13 touches the other flute carvings with the flute. Nothing happens.

Showing 466-480 of 644