ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79491
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

rick073 yoinks the flute and plays another song.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I try to take the sharpest dragon tooth.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You cannot reach the dragon. The dragon is blocking the trapdoor.

There is not bucket in the chamber.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

There's a pot. That's different from a bucket.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The Gantic does not care to keep track of where people are. They're assumed to be here or not.

Inventory:
Llama rope
Flute
Jade rabbit
Spear

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I place the jade snake in the pot, and place the entire contraption directly under the switch.

I yoink the flute and play a song, lets go with Karl Orff's O Fortuna

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

Just kidding, because apparently I don't have most of those things. I throw the spear at the switch.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aknerd places the snake into the pot. You yoink the flute and play "O Fortuna". Nothing happens.
You yoink the spear. Throw the spear at the switch. It does not activate the switch. The spear is stuck in the ceiling.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... inventory please. we need a plan that isn't 'throw stuff at the switch'... also, i'll stand on the platform to see if that does anyt... give me that flute, i'm gonna stand on the platform and play music while on it.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I tie the rope to the spear, throw it upward, and climb up it. I then flick the switch.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

UDude21 attempts to create a sling with the llama rope. It is ineffective.

Inventory:
Jade rabbit
Flute
Llama rope

Poizaz00 attempts to tie the rope to the spear and then realizes the spear is stuck in the ceiling.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

sonicheroes95 yoinks the flute. You stand on the pedestal and play the flute. Nothing happens.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I craftily nab the flute, take the snake out of the pot, place some rope (that I may or may not of 'found' inside of the pot and place the pot under the switch.

I then sit crossed legged in front of the pot, place the flute to my lips and attempt to perform a trick a man in Dehli taught me years ago.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I take the jade rabbit thing and throw it at the spear to loosen it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Devoidless yoinks the llama rope and flute. You put the rope into the pot and place the pot beneath the switch. You play the flute. The rope starts rising and extends itself to the ceiling.

Showing 496-510 of 644