ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79492
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i'll swipe one of the torches. now then... let's look up, then let's look at the door... and try to open it.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

sonicheroes95 yoinks a torch. You look up. You think you see a switch on the ceiling. You look at the door. There does not appear to be anything special about the door. You try to open the door. It does not budge.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i take the sheep rope, from whoever has it. and toss it up to the switch, hopefully swicthing the swicth

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

.... let's just build another body ladder to get to the switch.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aamer13 yoinks the llama rope and tosses it at the switch. It cannot activate the switch.

The switch is too high up to build a stable body ladder.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... hmmm... lets see if i can be a ****** and wallrun/jump my way up to the switch to flip it... and rolling on landing to keep the fall from instant killing me.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Even if you were able to, the switch is too far from any walls for that to be possible.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i use my flute and play a song that motivates everyone to make better ideas!!!

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I pester the dragon so i'd die and repeat that until I can use the corpses to make a ladder so I can flick the switch.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aamer13 plays a song.

Poizaz00 feeds himself to the dragon, forgetting that the dragon will eat not just kill anyone.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I play the song of storms repeatedly a room below the dragon.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Poizaz00 yoinks the flute and plays song of storms. The dragon falls asleep over the trapdoor.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i yoink the flute back and charm the snake to climb the wall , then the ceiling and flick the switch.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aamer13 yoinks the flute and plays a tune. Nothing happens.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i yoink the flute and play Saria's Song. (lost woods theme)

Showing 481-495 of 644