ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53437
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
Eldaran
Eldaran
2 posts
Nomad

Shaman transforms into a bear sounds good, and heal? I maybe would only let him heal in his human form and maybe cant heal the castle? otherwise he would replace the mage...
But in Bear form that he summons a partner (wolf, etc.)

coolyo56732
coolyo56732
1 posts
Peasant

I think they should have the bomber guy from Kingdom Rush

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

say they shud have 8 char. wich switch forms like....

Mellee- 1) barbarian with high attack and att. speed wich transforms into a paladin wich has high health and high mana

2) assasin with high attack and fast att. wich transforms into a guard wich has high health and damage absorb

range- 1) archer- wich has high attack and high att. speed wich transforms into a spearmaster wich has high damage and high range

2) a grenadier with high att. speed and range wich transforms into a sniper with way high damage and range

magic- 1) a shaman (same as mage except for more healing power and less attack) wich transforms into a wizard with high attack and range

2) a beastmaster wich high mana and range wich tranforms into a elementalist with high attack and mana

dats it for now maybe....

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

oh and a lil addition to my last comment.........

barbarian- active- 1) bloodboil( increases its damage speed greatly)
2)hammer smash (its a area atack with extremely high damage and stun)
3)(this is blank for others suggestions)
passive- barbarian increases its speed with the loss of hp

paladin- active- 1)self regeneration (regenerates own hp fast)
2) enchance (increases paladin defense and attack)
3)(suggestions open)
passive- paladin is powerfull against all dark creatures and take less damage from them

assasin-active-1) stealth (invisible to enemies and speed increas)
2) shadow mode(can attack really fast and can go near any player instantly)
3)(suggest)
passive- can attack 2 enemies at the same time

guard-active- 1) wall block(summons a wall in front of it to block all enemies)
2) absorb damage (can absorb 75% of all damage for a short time)
3)(suggest)
passive- atracts enemies near it so it can block)

archer-active- 1) focas(same skill) 2)ice blast (same as frost flask exept it frezes enemies for longer and has a wide range)
3) (suggest)
passive-archer is very accurate and has best speed

spearmaster- 1) spear shower (showers many spears in a selected area)
2) metal tips (can shoot 3 spears wich are extremely dangerous to big monsters)
3) (suggest)
passive- can peirce atleast 2 enemies with each attack

grenadier- active-1) line bomber(shoots many bombs in a line)
2) split shots(all grenades splits into small ones for a short time)
3) (suggest)
passive-does area damage with low damage

sniper-active- 1) quick reload(att. speed increases) 2) mass kill(sprays bullets in a selected area)
3)(suggest)
passive- shoots realy powerfull bullets with armor ignore)

shaman- (same as mage but more healing power and less attack)

wizard-active 1) teleport(can teleport anywhere on the map)
2) cheer spirits(increases all stats of all players)
3)(suggest)
passive- releases 2 bolts wich find enemies themselves has a slow speed with high damage

beastmaster-active 1) summon beast( summons 5-10 random beasts wich goes with him) 2) morph ritual(morphes some enemies into helping beasts in a selected area not applied to bosses)
3)(suggest)
passive-drains 25% of damage done

elementalist-active- 1) elemental rage(shoots many of different element bolts in a direction) 2) harness elementals(conjure a random elemental and makes him defend a position) 3)(suggest)

sorry for such a long post but i thaught it wud help :P

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

again sorry for all this and i have taken all those things from different games and posts :P and i have suggested wat som other people asked ex: grenadier is like the bomber cooliyo asked for :P i hope louissi reads tis

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

I think a warlock would be great. He could do very weak damage but his range is huge and he give his allies boosts like a healh or damage boost. High healh, low attack, low attack rate, range HUGE, speed medium.

Also I like the rogue idea. Either make him have throwing knives or hidden blades. Medium health, medium attack, medium attack rate, (if he has throwing knives) range medium large, speed fast.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

can anyone suggest more skills for all the classes i posted pls?

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

I have a good skill for rogue/ninja:

Shadow Soul - when activated, the player turns invisible for a short period of time. In this invisible state, the player can't be attacked, the player can flank his/her enemies and kill them while they are not facing him/her, the player can regain his/her mana or health. The only things that can see the player are his/her allies. The reason for the player to be seen by his/her allies is for him/her to be either healed or buffed by his allies.

I also got map ideas:

The Beach - On the left side of the map is the ocean and on the right side of map is the other part of the beach. On the ocean, water element enemies spawn. On the beach, beach critters like crabs, lobsters, etc. spawn. The beach critters either are huge or look scary. As always, the castle is in the middle of the map. The beach has a bit of more space than the ocean for the castle to be placed.

Death on Sea - The map is made of all water. Only water element enemies spawn here. Players move slower in this map.

Icy Peaks - The map is covered by snow. Enemies whose elements are ice spawn here. Enemies like snow trolls, ice elementals, snow tigers, and ice golems. When it snows, the enemies are strengthened and given higher attack damage and higher health.

Hell - As the name states, the map looks like hell. Hell and Fire element enemies spawn here. A special enemy spawns here, it is named Lucifer. He is strong as hell. Maybe even the strongest players will have difficulty of killing him.

The Death Cave - Any enemy spawns here. The map has spikes above and water puddles that slows both the players and their enemies. A special enemy spawns here, it is named The Golem. It has the power to drop those spikes above the players that deal significant damage. It is tough but it is slow.

Battlefield - The map looks like a great war has happened there. It has dead enemies and dead allies. Enemy necromancers have the ability to revive their ally corpses and ally necromancers also have the ability to revive their ally corpses with the revive skill.

I also have a new idea for a game mode:

To The Top - the players will race each other to the top of the mountain and the first one to reach the top wins. There will be enemies that will block their path and they will need to kill them to continue. As they get higher, the enemies will be stronger. They must avoid being killed. Mages can heal themselves but healing will stop them from moving. So, it will be a good idea to time your healing. Enemies still drop power ups but they only drop speed and health power ups.

I also got an idea for a skill for the shape shifter:

Chimera - it has medium health, fast speed, slow attack speed, high attack damage, and it is melee. The chimera can use it's wings to fly for a limited period of time and it can use it's snake tail to poison it's enemies.

That's all ideas I got for today.

Message to eerteyk:
It's almost the end of school and after I finish this few things, I'll be good to play games with you and the others.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of the different maps and the enemies/boss that go with them. The only thing that confuses me a bit is why someone would build a castle in Hell, wouldn't be the most comfortable place for a king to live.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

but chimerea is a beast..... oh it can be the 3rd skill of beastmaster! nice idea overdrive!

whats_up_dog
whats_up_dog
2 posts
Nomad

i think there should be a guy that can like help respawn people when they die so people dont have to wait until sun time and he has a spear and does more damage than a archer but not as much as a knight! he has a thing that throws 3 spears, one thing that is a buff for all team member(5% more health uses all mana no matter what!), a thing that can increase his spear damage(does not help when using the buff and the multiple spear attack) and he can only be unlocked when one guy(any (archer, knight, mage)) has a level of 35 or more!

whats_up_dog
whats_up_dog
2 posts
Nomad

i think there should be a guy that can like help respawn people when they die so people dont have to wait until sun time and he has a spear and does more damage than a archer but not as much as a knight! he has a thing that throws 3 spears, one thing that is a buff for all team member(5% more health uses all mana no matter what!), a thing that can increase his spear damage(does not help when using the buff and the multiple spear attack) and he can only be unlocked when one guy(any (archer, knight, mage)) has a level of 35 or more!

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

the game wud be tooo eazy if there was a class like that......
unlimited mana no death =tooo easy = bad class

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

My understanding and side comments on whats_up_dog's idea:

i think there should be a guy that can like help respawn people when they die so people dont have to wait until sun time

We have a necromancer

he has a spear and does more damage than a archer but not as much as a knight!

Like a spearman? I think someone already gave that idea...

he has a thing that throws 3 spears

Javelins?

one thing that is a buff for all team member

Someone already suggested a buffer

If this reply turns out ugly, I'm really not very good at replies like this. Sorry!
overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

I got an idea of a new skill for the mage:

Frozen Road - this skill freezes the road and whenever enemies step on it, they will slip. They can stand up again but if they walk a few feet, they will slip again. This doesn't affect the whole road, only a the road within a few meters in front of the player. This skill only lasts a few seconds.

Hypnotize - this skill will let the player hypnotize a random enemy to attack it's fellow allies for a limited time. The hypnotized enemy will also be attacked by his fellow allies. The hypnotized enemy will come back to it's senses if the skill disappears or if that enemy dies.

I also got an idea of a new skill for the priest:

Heaven's Light - the player will pray for a few seconds then he will designate where the light will shine. The light damages the same as how the monsters are damaged when it becomes morning. This skill will eat up all your mana and will only last a real short period of time. Cooldown is also very slow.

I also have an idea of a new skill for the buffer:

Speed Skill - this buff speeds up the skill cooldown of the player and the player's teammates for a short period of time. This takes a large amount of mana and has a almost slow cooldown.

Message to _V_:
Maybe the castle got teleported to hell or maybe the king was foolish enough to make the castle in hell. xD <--- Crazy Laugh Smiley

Showing 241-255 of 331