ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53438
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

ok first its no mage its a wizard :P

and the skill hypnotize is similar to the beastmasters skill wich can turn enemies into inions................ and nice idea for the priest!!

i think the priest idea is best...

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Love the "Heaven's Light" idea... If Louissi considers it, it will be well appreciated

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

Message to eertyek_the_mad:
I wish he does consider it!

Message to ARJUNO71:
Sorry, I forgot the other ideas written on the forum.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

no prob bro....... n by thr priest idea i meant ur heavens light thing. Nice thinking there! n i have posted a comment on louissi's blog but its "awaiting moderation"! he is not active for a long time....

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

n u can comment there too.... hers the blogs link.....

http://www.interactive-pixels.net/

n hey Em! when u online? i bet it will be mostly night for me when ull be online cuz of the timezones...

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.interactive-pixels.net/]

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

umm.... how can i post a link? hehe :P

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

I think we need to consider that Louissi is dead, no one has been able to contact him for ages and no news has gotten back to us about any games being developed.
I'm joking by the way, but seriously, do we even know if a sequel is being made or is all this just wishful thinking?

Oh and if the link that ARJUNO71 isn't working, go to Louissi's profile page and the link is there.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

yeah it isnt working....... and its arjun071 not arjuno71! :/

nvm hes jus been inactive for 2-3 months....... and maybe he is working on other projects other than tlc sequel....... who knows?

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

I wish he IS working on other projects than just on vacation...

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Instead of the hero disappearing when a player drops out, i think the hero should stay and be able to be controlled by the remaining players.
Cause no one likes it when the castle is on 200 hp and then the mage drops out.

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

Maybe the player's hero who dropped out should be in auto mode because it's hard to control two players at once.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Yeah, or they could go onto the castle and act like a turret, or something like that.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

Or maybe we shud be able to choose that they go on turret or be on auto mode.They shouldn't just vanish.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Perhaps when they disappear they could boost a trait.
EXAMPLE
Warrior's Drop out/Death trait: Damage boost
Ranger's Drop out/Death trait: ROF Boost
Mage's Drop out/Death Trait: Mana and health Recovery boost

Showing 256-270 of 331