ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53393
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

Nope nope!

Don't you think that if we had so many bonuses then it will be too easy to win ? Well i do. :P

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

I got to agree with ARJUN071, the stacked perks could lead up to an easy game. But I do like the idea, it could work if the higher waves had tougher enemies.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah _V_ is right..... but it would make the game tooo long.......and i don't think it would be a fun mmo if its too long.. plus it will be difficult for louissi to do all those bonuses and better monsters with all those ideas we are suggesting.

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

how about this
Melee
knight-standard
juggernaut- high health low attack
spartan-high atttack low health

Ranged
archer-standard
Hunter- high range low attack rate
ranger-low range high attack rate

Magic
mage-standard
shaman-focuses more on healing
wizard-focuses more on offensive spells

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

how about this
Melee
knight-standard
juggernaut- high health low attack
spartan-high atttack low health

Ranged
archer-standard
Hunter- high range low attack rate
ranger-low range high attack rate

Magic
mage-standard
shaman-focuses more on healing
wizard-focuses more on offensive spells

Some of these ideas were already suggested. Well, almost all. Please read the ideas given by others on the previous pages.
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

And if you want to suggest then please be more precise about the new classes.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

10,001 view :P

I find all these suggestions very nice, some of them are decribed very detailed. Pretty much all of my ideas are already said.

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

Actually, I think eertyek_the_mad has a valid point with his Death Trait ideas. When a player quits a session (Magicians especially) it usually costs the others the game. Adding a bonus for each missing class that'd compensate slightly for the lack of their abilities (without replacing them outright) could allow an incomplete team to survive a little longer, and thus reduce frustration overall.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

Hey i got more ideas. Main is that there should be races in the game-

1)Human-Overall class

2)Elf-Mostly range or magic

3)Barbarian-Mostly melee

4)Dwarf-Mostly melee or range

5)Drake-Mostly magic or melee

6)Elemental-Overall class

And add what you guys want to add.

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Going along with the races, I think there should be classes:

Melee
Ranged
Mage
Boosters (Heals allies, reserects, attack boosts, ect.)

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Also, going along with Teridax68 maybe there should be computer controlled characters that are the same level as you if somebody leaves. For example, I was level 10 and we started on wave 23! The other guys quit and I died. I could have used some help. So it is a maybe on computer controlled characters

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

I sill think you are pulling this. There shouldn't be so much for us.......

But if you still want it then i think there should be heroes for enemies too.Like ditto copies of our heroes but with less power.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

Also,
If there would be so many things we are suggesting then louissi will take long time to make the sequel. If he is making a sequel.If he is going to take our ideas.If he is active.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

One of the reasons why i like The Last Cast so much is because of it's simplicity. Sure, as a community we have put up way too many possible characters to fit into a game of this size, but that doesn't mean people aren't allowed to post their ideas.
If Louissi ever gets the chance to look though these ideas, maybe he'll get a few ideas of his own, and then model a few new characters of what people have contributed here.

ps. I would encourage people to have a look through the other pages before they put up their ideas, many ideas have already been shared and some people get upset if their idea has been repeated. And even if you have the same idea, you can always compare your thoughts with others and build on their ideas.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

Yeah......
1) The Last Castle*
2)I agree with V
3)I wish all the "ifs" can be removed from my post.
4)All guys who want to post their ideas check the previous ideas first!And take inspiration from them. :P

Showing 271-285 of 331