ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53391
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Pvp and Cap the flag would be amazing, more classes of characters would be epic too

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

wait so how many stuff do we have so far?

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

well i see eertyk has got some more peeps on the forum nice i havent been on it for a long time but i see there is some langhs with swearing eldavido i almost got kicked for calling padalin a d#ck head i dont wont that happening to u so i see u have made a lot of progress nice

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

we need a new class maybe we could have tech champion he could be used in a four player online battle he could use ray gun= charges up to 13 seconds and alien help= distress signal for 3 aliens to help you can make the next move if u would like to comment do it on my profile because i dont go on this much

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

ALIENS!!!!! AMAZING IDEA!!!!

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Aren't aliens kind of getting off the whole medieval theme?

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

it depends on how they're used.
_V_ HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME!! when r u on the last castle

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Yeah i know, i haven't been playing lately because of school and all that. But i usually try and get on during the weekend.
I tend to just log on to see if there has been an update, and usually help the occasional player once in a while.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

hope to see you there _V_... when can you get on saturday?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

hey guys,killersup did play that quite a bit and then his account got deleted so he quit playing.can't wait for the sequel though cuz thats where killersup will be

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Killersup... havent seen you in a long time either... what are your ideas for the sequel?

gekleak
gekleak
22 posts
Shepherd

wow i typed for 30 mins and tryed to tell them to make the sequel better with a paladin i typed the moves i typed a lot and really thought it out well but this is crazy oh and by the way why dont ya make some sort of combo character where he/she can pick talents and then be healer a tank damage caster or melee? not a bad idea eh? could do that for each and this wasnt original thought im letting you guys know so dont give me all the credit some games give me some inspiration oh and how about a cleric perhaps?

Evil___HamsTer
Evil___HamsTer
14 posts
Shepherd

SPARTAN!!!!!!!!!!!

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

I think a system where a character will get to unlock new characters would be nice since we have like almost 30 different characters. So that point, if we use the money lobby system, then we could use that money to buy new characters that are available for use. Other characters probably need to be unlocked. I am suggesting this cuz if a person first plays this as level 1, its gonna be overwhelming to use all the characters at one time. plus, the player is gonna learn better when he/she get used to the first 3-5 characters before he unlocks another one.

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

There hasn't been any activity on Louissi's blog for the past four months. Either he abandoned it, or he's working hard on a new project. Has anyone seen any recent activity on his side?

Showing 301-315 of 331