ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53395
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

First of all louissi needs to fix the disconnection problem!

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

no1 is coming here so ill bump this up.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

I'd also love to see a engineer/mechanic/builder class which builds towers which heal or attack, they have low life so have to be repaired continually.
Repairing a tower would cost mana and there would be a limit on how much towers they can build, they have a small mana pool and cannot attack at all.

This is a sort of ''tower''defense game, after all.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

So abilities and upgrades would be the following:

1) Medic/Healing tower/ward (Which heals at a very slow rate and would be limited to only 1 deployed tower at a time)

1a) Now heals near by towers, castle and wards

2b) Slowly repairs self

2) Attack tower (Shoots cannon balls at a slow rate and limited to 1-2 towers deployed at a time)

2a) Now shoots arrows and cannons, arrows do less damage but are faster

2b) Cannons now have small area damage

3) Field repair (Like the current wizard's heal but only heals towers, the castle and wards)

3a) Repairs for more HP

3b) Now also buffs buildings or wards for 2,4,6 seconds, during the buff time towers are immune to damage.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

Also maybe a PvP mode?
That would be awesome, players can try to destroy the other team's castle OR there could be a cap the flag mode, while holding the flag all abilities and attacks are disabled (Wards, towers and summoned units will still function and use their abilities and attacks)

A cap the flag mode would bring great depth into the game and players would think much harder before picking a class/Hero, it would also bring in a great opportunity for a stealthy class to come in play, they could wait for the perfect moment to grab the flag (They would destealth when they take the flag just as they would when they attack)

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Capture the flag would be fun. What about different landscapes? Mud makes you slow, ice makes you faster, etc...

[quote]Attack tower (Shoots cannon balls at a slow rate and limited to 1-2 towers deployed at a time)[quote] I think this is a good idea. What about players can give some of their ability pionts to upgrade the castle.

stinglashjp
stinglashjp
161 posts
Shepherd

Woops, I messed up the quote.

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

i always get the waiting screen, what happend to this awesome game?

i remember being lvl 60+ D:

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

To ARJUN071:
Louissi is still active! I confirmed this because that he made a new game! Well, I think it's new because it's just today that I saw it. Anyway it's named New World BETA. And also, we should repeatedly say that people need to check the previous pages before they post ideas as most of the new people who post here don't look on previous pages and they can't see what we post that they need to look on previous pages.

To eertyek_the_mad:
Louissi is still active! I confirmed this because that he made a new game! Well, I think it's new because it's just today that I saw it. Anyway it's named New World BETA. And also, we should repeatedly say that people need to check the previous pages before they post ideas as most of the new people who post here don't look on previous pages and they can't see what we post that they need to look on previous pages.

I know they're just the same

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

You really expect us to read all that just to suggest an idea?
Seems legit.

overdrivehack
overdrivehack
42 posts
Nomad

It's possible, I did it before I posted an idea here without anyone telling me to do so.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

That was before there was 30 pages.

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

DUDE>... QUIT SAYING THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN ALREADY SAID.. READ THE F***IN WHOLE FORUM... btw, im back from Canada and im talking again. Now as for my suggestions, maybe we should all decide on a format for character creating from now on. like all its attributes and a certain # of abilities instead of having everyone having random list of abilities. btw, what are going to be the attribute points? (attack, hp, mana, armor, range, atk speed, speed, etc.?)

eldavido
eldavido
38 posts
Nomad

just a suggestion, can u make it so there is no "set" dmg. it should correspond on how strong the character is. cuz if u have an archer who is super-juiced up on attack points, Ranger's Assasination will be almost useless, therefore, every ability should be a "X" + set dmg, or just "X"x2, X meaning the attribute of which the spell uses (strength). so, can you keep that in mind?

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

Dude chill, it's just a game, and no I will not spend my time on reading the whole thread, it really makes no difference.

Showing 286-300 of 331