ForumsGamesThese Characters for The Last castle sequel?

331 53392
eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Melee
1. Knight: Standard swordsman, basic techniques. Simple character
2. Padalin: High Attack & Health Slow Speed & Attack Rate
3. Barbarian: Insanely high attack and Attack speed. Low health & Movement speed
4. Rogue: Medium attack, High attack rate & walking speed Medium-Low Health

Ranged:
1.Archer: High health. Like a medieval archer with Chainmail
2.Ranger: Same archer from the last castle. he was my fav
3. Skirmisher: Like a roman centurion type character. Throws Javalins High Health & Attack, bad Attack speed & walking speed

Magic:
1.Elemental Mage: Elemental based spells Medium low health medium high attack, medium speed, high attack speed
2.Arcane Wizard: WAAY high attack low health low attack speed, medium walking speed
3. Shaman-Healer: Heals people. Explanation needed? medium health high attack speed, low walking speed. low attack
4. Necromancer: A bit ironic.... Like the Necromancer from Kingdom rush. Summons a squad of melee Skeletons High attack low attack speed waaaay low health

These are all my ideas. please comment and give more

• 331 Replies
_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Well he did recently make that New World game, but he didn't release any news of that on his website either. So maybe he doesn't use his website anymore.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Perhaps he is taking a break from game making

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

a break but we last castle lovers need a sequel im level 84 kinda boring at that level

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

A few enemies I had in mind, a few of which got proposed before in similar lines:

Dark Healer An undead priest-like guy in ragged black robes. Heals nearby enemies, runs away when alone.

Goblin: Slightly stronger than a Pilgrim (the starting enemies), except the Goblin would also be able to move much faster.

Goblin Assassin: Dressed in an assassin suit. Attacks much faster than a standard Goblin, and can turn momentarily invisible when trying to attack a player before reappearing behind them.

Suicide Goblin: Have less health than a standard Goblin, but carry a bomb strapped to their back. If near a target, they'll throw themselves at them and explode. This also hurts other enemies. Also explodes if killed prematurely, which doesn't affect you or your teammates.

Goblin Chief: Looks more like an orc. Has more health and more powerful attacks, and increases the attack power of all nearby enemies.

Spider Queen: Has about as much health and attack power as a Mutation (the green Frankenstein monsters). Periodically spawns a host of spiders, each about as powerful as a Pilgrim.

Banshee: Has about as much health as a Reaper. Attacks by screaming at you, dealing moderate damage and knocking you back.

Alchemist: The medieval equivalent of a mad scientist. Throws phials of chemicals at you which explode, dealing splash damage in a large radius. Doesn't affect other enemies this time.

Wraith: A floating black serpent of magical energy. Has about as much health and attack power as a Demon, and each attack drains your mana.

The elementals in the game could also have more powers, and there could be more of them:

Earth Elementals could have poison-based powers, which'd temporarily lower your stats, and could have the power to send a shockwave around them, stunning all players in its radius. They'd also be immune to poison.

Fire Elementals should be immune to fire, and could set you on fire with each attack, dealing damage over time. In addition, they could charge up and fire a beam of sunlight in front of them, severely damaging any player it crosses.

Water Elementals: Look like a walking glacier. Are immune to ice and freeze players they hit, slowing them down, and could fire ice shards in a cone in front of them, temporarily causing any players they hit to be more vulnerable to damage.

Wind Elementals: Look like a cyclone. Are faster than other elementals, use ranged attacks and can target multiple players. Can also teleport short distances.

Iron Elementals: Look like a metal golem. Drain the mana of all nearby players, and each attack sends out a burst of chain lightning, hitting each next nearby player for slightly less damage. Can bolt armor onto other enemies, giving them a damage resistance bonus.

Death Elementals: Heal themselves slightly with every attack, and have an aura that damages all players in their radius. Can pull out-of-range players towards itself, even when fighting another one.

Somewhere in page 22 I also mentioned enemy modifiers (increased health, attack power, elemental powers, etc.), which could apply here.

WarLord105
WarLord105
32 posts
Nomad

Here are some of my ideas. I didn't want to read through 33 pages of ideas, so I am sorry if I re-mention somebody else's ideas.

Melee

Paladin
Weapon: Sword
Health: High
Damage: High
Speed: Low
Attack Rate: Low
Skills: Self Heal, Shield of Light, Holy Strike

Barbarian
Weapon: Axe
Health: Med
Speed: High
Attack Rate: Med
Skills: Rage, Charge, Cleave

Assassin
Weapon: Double Daggers
Damage: Med
Speed: High
Attack Rate: High
Skills: Invisible, Back-Stab, Cripple

Ranged

Ranger
Weapon: Bow
Health: Low
Damage: Low
Speed: Med
Attack Rate: High
Range: High
Skills: Rapid Fire, Poison, Multi-Shot

Crossbowman
Weapon: Crossbow
Attack Rate: Low
Range: Low
Skills: Headshot, Piercing Shot, Explosive Shot

Legionnaire
Weapon: Throwing Spears
Range: Med
Skills: Flaming Spear, Giant Spear, Stunning Spear

Magical

Necromancer
Weapon: Tormented spirits that cause damage over time
Skills: Summon Skeleton, Lifesteal, Curse

Elemental
Weapon: Lightning Bolts
Skills: Fireball, Freeze, Wind Gust

Acolyte
Weapon: Balls of Light
Skills: Group Heal, Blinding Light, Resurrection

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of having enemies that have negative effects on the heroes, especially the elemental based damage. I was also thinking of an 'Anti-Hero' wave, where the only enemies are dark versions of the current heroes being played.

craZboy557
craZboy557
16 posts
Nomad

What if there was a guy who rode a flying thing? I also like the idea of a trap layer, auxilary moves are so BA. I think there should be new gameplay features, like map makers (obvi.), and fortifications and turrets, and it would be really cool if there were group moves, like mages doing big group spells, and archers doing volleys, and knights locking shields. Other maps, too. You could move up and down more on some, and others could have only ONE opening, which I'm sure we'd all apreciate.And last but not least, i think gametypes woulld really rawk. Y'know, BtB, multi castle, one where you go on offense, PvP, another where ur monstarz, ones w/ only ranged momsters, or only giants, or only infantry,and blablabla, and, of course, custom gametypes, from which the variations would never end.

nurfuerspass
nurfuerspass
2 posts
Peasant

i think the characters are fine, they could add some skills and stuff but mainly they should fix the heal bug and they should improve the game by letting the waves always stronger instead of repeating the same wave after a while

nurfuerspass
nurfuerspass
2 posts
Peasant

choosing just 1 character at the beginning to play with could also be a good ideia and being able to kick people!! we need it

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Oh thank you WarLord for writing all the ideas down... also, let me add some ones that were forgotten from a long time ago

Melee:

Spartan: Long range spear attack and High armor. Low speed, ROF, and medium low attack

Ranged:

Archer: Ranged unit, With Chainmail. More health than Ranger
Less ROF then Ranger. Same damage

Mage:

Beastmaster: All of its attacks are based on summoning animals. Has weak dagger attack individually. Can summon wolves, (Low cooldown, low damage and health, but easy to summon) Bears: (Better stats than wolf, larger cooldown, more mana required. Third spell is Mystery. Spawns either two wolves, one Bear, or occassionally an Elephant, which is the equivilent of a tank!

vyruna
vyruna
1 posts
Nomad

I Agree that there should be 9 players and RESURECTION is a must.

Base the game off Warlords idea's there epic.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Wow, it's been a while since anyone has posted anything here.
Anyway, Louissi recently updated his website, so obviously he's not dead like some of us suspected (certainly not me). So hopefully he'll get back to reading his messages about The Last Castle updates/sequel stuff.

WarLord105
WarLord105
32 posts
Nomad

I'm going to take the time to describe the skills I wrote for the characters on the previous page.
----------
Paladin

Self Heal: Self explanatory; the paladin heals himself

Divine Shield(better name): The paladin puts a shield of light upon himself which reduces damage for 5-10 seconds.

Holy Strike: An area of effect attack that damages all enemies around the paladin.

Barbarian

Rage: Causes barbarian to do a lot extra damage for 10-15 seconds.

Charge: The barbarian charges in a direction, damaging and stunning the enemies in his way.

Cleave: The barbarian does a whirlwind attack with his axe to damage all the enemies around him.

Assassin

Invisible: Self explanatory; the assassin turns invisible for 5 seconds.

Back-stab: Assassin moves behind his opponent and stabs them, dealing double, with a 10% chance to insta-kill low health monsters.

Cripple: The assassin cripples his opponents cause them to move and attack slower.

Ranger

Rapid Fire: Causes ranger to fire extremely fast for 10 seconds.

Poisoned Arrow: Enemies hit by this attack take powerful damage over time.

Multi-shot: Shoots up to 5 arrows hitting multiple enemies for 1.5x damage.

Crossbowman

Headshot: Self-explanatory; deals huge damage to enemies with a 10% to insta-kill low healt enemies.

Piercing Arrow: Shoots an arrow that pierces through a maximum of 5 enemies.

Chained Arrow (replacing Explosive Shot ability): Shoots a chained arrow that keeps enemy in place for 3 seconds. Larger enemies are able to resist this.

Legionnaire (these abilites aren't too good)

Flaming Spear: A spear that sets the enemy on fire, dealing damage over time.

Giant Spear: A spear that deals huge damage.

Blunt Spear (better name): A spear that pushes an enemy back and also stuns them.

Necromancer

Summons Skeleton: Summons skeleton every 8 seconds, maximum of 3 allowed.

Lifesteal: Damages an enemy and heals self.

Curse: Curses an enemy, making them deal less damage, and take more.

Elementalist

Fireball: Explosive fireball that deals slightly large damage,and a slightly powerful damage over time effect.

Freeze: Freezes an enemy for 2 seconds; after they are free they are slower than they were before.

Wind Gust: Deals light damage up to 5 enemies, also pushing them back.

Acolyte

Group Heal: Self explanatory; heals up all the players on the screen.

Blinding Light: Blinds up to 5 enemies making their attacks miss 60% of the time.

Resurrection: Revives a fallen player; huge mana cost and huge cooldown; like 2 days.

---------------------
I believe that these should be the characters that should be put in the game. Maybe not the kills, but definitely the characters.

-----------------------

Other suggestions

There should be up to a an 8 player coop mode.

People should be allowed to pick their class at the beginning, and then change it when the player dies. People should also be allowed to choose the same class. For example, in one game there could be 2 Acolytes (maybe the name should be changed to priests), 1 elementalist, 2 paladins, 1 assassin, and 2 crossbowman.

There should also be other maps to play on, and different game modes. Such as PvP arena. And maybe even a campaign while you're at it?

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

What if it takes place 60 years and the enemies got stronger, so the heroes recruited new characters and what if they recruited a builder, or engineer? He could build defenses like the staff, but stronger more like cannons, walls?, and towers. Maybe Loussi added a pilot that flew a plane that took care of flying enemies. ?blplplplplplplplplplplplplbblbplbpbblbplbpblplbpblpblplbpbpbpbblpb

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

i havent been on this in a while but i has a idea so i thought i would say it turrets there you go

Showing 316-330 of 331