ForumsForum GamesWilderness Survival RPG

140 39497
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Thank you for taking the time to read the game desc.
If you like being outdoors, in the wilderness, and know a few wilderness survival techniques, then this game will be very fun. If you know how to survive very well, and know exactly what to do in your situations, then the game will be even more interesting.

Beware:You may be attacked by wild animals in this game so try your best to avoid killing or being killed. You will also need to eat, drink, and sleep to survive. I WOULD add skill points, like agility and stuff like that, but it ends up being to much to take care of in the end, so that will not be included in this game.

The three main factors: is the hunger, thirst, and sleep.
Depending on the amount of:
Hunger Thirst Sleep
------------- ------------- ------------
Well fed Very hydrated Well rested
Fed Hydrated Rested
Okay Okay Okay
Hungry Dehydrated Tired
Starving Very dehydrated Exhausted

On to the Character Sheet
--------------------------------
Name: (Your name here)
HP: [20/20]
Hunger: Well fed
Thirst: Very Hydrated
Sleep: Well rested
EXP: [0/100]

Each time you rank up, you gain 5 max HP. When you perform an action and increase your hunger level, or craft a shelter for yourself, then you will gain EXP, then rank up, thus earning more HP! Yay!

• 140 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Aleister Pike

Ooh, I'm in.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I forgot to mention, everyone will have a completely different story and location.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: des Stroud ( brother of Les stroud)

i prefer deesert or jungle

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Inventory: Compass

You wake up. You slowly open your eyes, being blinded by sunlight as you struggle to lift yourself up from the dirty ground. What? Ground? Where am I? How... where the heck? You feel miraculously strong for some odd reason... you jump up and feel very energetic. The sunlight no longer bothers your eyes anymore. You jump to your feet, feeling very energetic. You have no clue where you are, and why you are there, but something tells you to explore!

You are standing on short, trimmed grass. It is warm, and the ground is dry. it is very humid here, you are already starting to sweat. The temperature must be 100 degrees out here! You are surrounded by trees, except for the direction you are facing. Whats this? You feel a compass in your pocket. You pull it out, noticing that the way you are facing is Northeast. To the northeast, there is a valley. You hear water rushing nearby. Sounds like its coming from the southwest, behind you.

What will you do?

You wake up, and the sunlight penetrates through your eyelids, making you squinch your eyes. You feel sand in your hands, and in your shirt, rubbing against you. You open your eyes, trying to block the sunlight with your hand. You don't have any shoes! The heck?? Well... anyways. You check your pockets for anything you can use to your advantage, because you don't know where you are at all. You figured out that this is a desert, but you don't know which. You don't find anything of use in your pockets. Great, just my luck. You stand up, and feel you feel exhilarated for some reason... but your not complaining. You feel strong and energetic! You see nothing but sand, except for the occasional cactus poking up from the cracked ground. You see only few patches of grass. It is very dry here, almost too hard to breathe. Luckily, there is a nice cool breeze, fighting the heat off, for now.

What will you do?

Can I play?

Heck yeah man! The more people that play, the slower I will be at creating a vivid scene for everyone to enjoy, but I will keep it going until everyone is tired of it

Name: Sean O'Brian
Inventory: Pickaxe

Brrr! You feel really cold. The sun is being blocked by some dark clouds. You look around with ease, and notice that you are surrounded by ice bergs and tons of ice covered water! Why are you only wearing a T-shirt and short pants?! Oh... there is a coat to your right. You pick it up, and put it on, and you spot a pair of fur jeans a few meters ahead. You put those on too, feeling satisfied and warm now. The wind isn't blowing, so that is some good news. Its already below freezing, no one needs a wind chill to freeze them to death today. Although, the clouds covering the sun isn't helping you with warmth. Your feeling a little cold now, and a small shiver. You observe your surroundings, and you see mountains and mountains of ice. Whats this? How did you not notice this before? There is a pickaxe directly under your feet. You pick it up, and hold it for when you are ready to use it. You don't have a compass, so this might be pretty challenging to you. There is a polar bear skulking around off in the distance. behind you, you see a small cabin. It looks very small though... but it is too far to tell.

What will you do next?
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I look for a big stick to grab. I stick it in the ground where I'm standing as a marker. I head southwest towards the bubbling water.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: des Stroud ( brother of Les stroud)

i lick my finger and look for wind direction.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Sorry if I become a little slow at making the scenes for you guys. I try to add a lot of information for you to know exactly what you are doing and what surrounds you and I try to wait for everyone who is playing to post at the same time so i can go ahead and take care of everyone who is playing at one time.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

And every time you advance through your surroundings, I will explain everything that surrounds you plus the clouds and wind direction. Licking your finger helps.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Hey, don't worry about time, man. I love detail.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Thanks! I try to put a lot of imagination into this and my other games (Zombie Survival) but that one wasn't nearly as descriptive as this one. Survival hits me hard in the heart for some reason. I love it.

The stick stands sturdy and strong in the dirt. You head southwest on flat land, moving through a few leaves and branches, patting off a few spiders and menacing parasites. As you separate more branches and leaves with your hands, you walk up to a long, flowing natural spring. The water looks clear and cold. It looks like it leads to a lake, or pond. Upstream (south) is just rock and trees. Straight ahead (southwest) are more trees. You are facing southwest. Good ol' outdoors, eh?! Gotta love it.

What will you do next?

The tip of your index finger becomes sensitive to wind for a few seconds. The cool breeze is moving slowly against your face. Without a compass, you have no clue what direction you are facing. You observe your surroundings closer. The land now reveals a... a machine? Looks like a car... a jeep... but crashed. It is to your left, and pretty distant. You are still feeling the cool breeze, and still faced with nothingness, other than cacti, and a newly discovered crashed vehicle.

What will you do now?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I follow the river upstream.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

EXP: [10/100]

+10 EXP

You follow the crystal clear water upstream, and find yourself faced by an intimidating wall of rock, surrounded by trees on both sides. The sound of the water rushing eases your mind and clears your thoughts. Climbing this looks pretty difficult.

What is your next action, n00b?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Not worth it. I travel downstream, and follow the path to my stick marker.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

As you descend downstream, the sand crunches under your feet. You follow the path to your stick marker, waving and swatting at tree branches. You arrive at your stick. You grab hold of it, and attempt to wiggle it. Nope, still strong and sturdy in the ground. It will last for awhile. You see the same sights you have before, only now, your mind is at ease and you can think clearly now because of the rushing water of the cold, clean natural spring flow. (+5EXP added to any EXP earned) The wind is moving at a fast speed now, cooling you off from the humidity. You are no longer sweating. You are still surrounded by a forest of trees, except for valley, straight ahead of you.

What will you do next?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad