ForumsThe TavernSuperPowers

79 12757
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could have any power, what would you have? I would want the ability to manipulate/ control antimatter. XD!!!!!!!!

• 79 Replies
Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Would time stop for just you or the entire world though?

Orlemens
Orlemens
17 posts
Nomad

TO stop Time !!!!!!
and so i would be like oh but i have to do sometn=hing and then i stop time and i run evrywhere i want

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

I agree with Dragonico. I think that being able to stop time or at least slow it down would be the best. That pratically tops all other abilities.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

omnikinesis. its a mix of any kind of kinesis.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Peter Petrelli's ability will do just fine X3

kingjackdt
kingjackdt
20 posts
Nomad

time travel you could go any where you wanted you could be rich grab a table go in the future so its an antieec ( sorry dont know how to spell it) and sell for lots of money and buy like a flying car it would be awsome

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would like to be able to create and manipulate all four element. Something like that would be quite useful in real life.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Time-freezing really would be the best power. It'd have soooo many uses in real life. From the point of view of another person, you could do anything instantly. My favorite use for it would be for playing dodgeball with my friends XD

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Some evolved kind of force drain. Steal enemies powers FTW!

idontlikeyou
idontlikeyou
41 posts
Nomad

I would be like Batman. Train for 12 years in a foreign country then come back to Gotham to defeat criminals. But a little flying would be nice...

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Mind Control. It would be fun to make people do what you want when you want them too.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I agree with JohnGarrell. totally. definitly. LOL><LOL.

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

see through powers

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Peter Petrelli's ability will do just fine X3

i cant remember, did you mean the flying one of the petrelli brothers?

Some evolved kind of force drain. Steal enemies powers FTW!

wolud not work with my powers. before you can steal mine i stop the time around me, then i could fly away or kill you with a knife.

Mind Control. It would be fun to make people do what you want when you want them too.

my power includes any kind of kinesis, so even if you try that i use chronokinesis (telekinetical controll of time) to freeze the time around me, then i could go away or kill you.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

flying the power to move objects with my mind and super human strength

Showing 16-30 of 79