ForumsThe TavernSuperPowers

79 12756
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could have any power, what would you have? I would want the ability to manipulate/ control antimatter. XD!!!!!!!!

• 79 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Obviously the best superpower is to be able to morph into any animal/ object that you wish. Want to fly? Just morph into a bird. Superhuman strength? Just turn into a super-strong creature of your choice! Late to school? A Peregrine Falcon could get you there pretty fast! Control time? Hmmm maybe a snail....

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Wow soccer dude good thinking but I would like to be able to be the best athlete at all sports
1.omarzocco
1.omarzocco see I woyld be the number 1 at all sports yay ;-)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Wow soccer dude good thinking but I would like to be able to be the best athlete at all sports

That would totally violate the spirit of sportive competition and only push everyone else to take (more) drugs. Either that, or you'd be excluded from most competitions except those who need the show effect. Not a superpower I'd want.
budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

the ability to spot a black person in pitch dark without them smiling at you

HiGoRashi
HiGoRashi
14 posts
Peasant

Hmh Really hard question I think i choose the Flying ability just because so i don´t must drive bus or car to my school

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I'd pick shapeshifting. That way, if my gf liked puppies, I could be her present.

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Ummm.... POWER DRAIN lol i would steal everyones powers I'll be invinsible!!!!

Mua ha ha ha!
Mu ha ha!
*cough*
*Gag*
*gulp's air*
Better!

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

It would be either telekenisis or time. I would love to take objects without moving my body while in stress or undo my mistakes. But maybe I would want destruction powers but it would be too risky.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

telekinesis, teleportation or time control

blueshrike
blueshrike
75 posts
Nomad

The ability to create things out of scratch. Like making animals or tools. Telekinesis would be cool though.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I always hate this question!!!!!! too many things to choose!!! Probably the ability to change my appearance/shapeshifting. basically martian manhunter's powers.

that or avatar last airbender powers...

TomasTock
TomasTock
25 posts
Peasant

time travel. I could end those baddies before they even happened. Other picks of mine might include superpowers and control of the strong force, but time travel is the coolest.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

invisibility.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I would want to be able to turn in to any animal, and be immortal

psychoraven
psychoraven