ForumsThe TavernSuperPowers

79 12759
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could have any power, what would you have? I would want the ability to manipulate/ control antimatter. XD!!!!!!!!

• 79 Replies
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

The power to make any of my drawings turn real. INFINITE MINIONS!!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Water control

I mean water is so useful you can find water anywhere who wouldnt want to breathe under water and not drown

galbatorix1
galbatorix1
6 posts
Jester

I would be able to turn into any animal.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Water control
I mean water is so useful you can find water anywhere who wouldnt want to breathe under water and not drown

that would be cool being able to control elements would be cool
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Definitely invisibility, and the power to float through walls.

Then my life would be complete.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i would have the powers to imitate any power, assuming i would live in a world filled with super heroes

reminds me of something...why not being able to be absorb/copy powers so you could use and control every power at anytime?
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I would want immortality and invincibility. That way I'd be able to do anything I wanted without dying and I'd have plenty of time.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I would want strong memory: like, nothing I ever see I forget. And the ability to fly.

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

stoping time.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I would want the ability to control the density of an object, meaning I could pass through anything or make myself as light as I wanted. Which would allow me to also float in the air or make other people fall through the ground .

superdjkid
superdjkid
4 posts
Shepherd

Teleportation!

FlamingZelda
FlamingZelda
146 posts
Nomad

time travel and time stopping would both be nice. but recently i've been thinking about the pros and cons of being able to suck all the air out of an area and make a vacuum seal.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

i stole this from my brother but, meat vision. the ability to turn things into meat or to shoot meat out of my eyes

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

i stole this from my brother but, meat vision. the ability to turn things into meat or to shoot meat out of my eyes

He stole it from Dyno Dad.
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

dangit, I thought I would be original when I was about to put down matter control.

since that is unoriginal, I'd pick the power of superhuman intelligence.

-Blade

Showing 61-75 of 79