ForumsThe TavernSuperPowers

79 12758
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

If you could have any power, what would you have? I would want the ability to manipulate/ control antimatter. XD!!!!!!!!

• 79 Replies
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i would have the powers to imitate any power, assuming i would live in a world filled with super heroes

MasterMor
MasterMor
40 posts
Shepherd

teleportation, that way i don't have to get up early and STILL make it to school on time

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Running vary fast like fast I would love that then I would play soccer I smoke everybody I would be the best ever exept I would be banned cus they couldn't beat me

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

xAyjAy is extremely right. that is the best power along with stealing powers. you could also (with omnikenisis) freeze other peoples muscles, thereby rendering them immobile.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

BEST POWER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! The power that includes every power

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I find that powerlisting.wikia.com is a big help. Based on this, Mysticism is the best non-omnipotent superpower. It breaks down to nearly every power, including psychokinesis, soul absorption, creation, elemental manipulation, life-force manipulation, and many, many others. Look for yourself. It's awesome.

As is it's opposed superpower, Dark Arts > it includes a lot of not necessarily evil and very very useful powers like extrasensory perception, malleable anatomy, mind-control.. just see the list.

But if you include the omni-powers, I'd say one of the best powers is the Omnilock, which makes me basically immune to everything.
cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I'd love to fly

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

How bout anything dealing with animals!

turning,talking,controling.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

i would have to say the power to minipulate anything and everything i wanted that way i would have power over everything

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I agree with xAyjAy. Any kind of kenisis would be extremely useful in many different ways. Especially chronokenisis.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

No invincibility cuz it's the **** :P

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

With invincibility you would live forever, so no. All the people you love would die around you, and you wouldn't be able to kill yourself to put yourself out of your own misery. Unless, of course, you don't love anyone and have no friends. Then it would be better. But even then, you would still feel pain and if somebody tortures you, you'd be wishing you could die.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I'd like the super power that gives me the power to spread love. Yes...

With invincibility you would live forever, so no. All the people you love would die around you, and you wouldn't be able to kill yourself to put yourself out of your own misery. Unless, of course, you don't love anyone and have no friends. Then it would be better. But even then, you would still feel pain and if somebody tortures you, you'd be wishing you could die.

You make a very good point, Endless. I agree.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

That's nice, Murasaki9.

If I'm living in a world with normal people, elemental manipulators would only do crime or self-defense. Time controllers-

Wait, I'm against time traveling. It's because when you change one small bit in the past, you would change everything in the future. Get it? But killing the Al-Qaeda group, Kim Jong Il, and Hitler would be nice. It's for the good of mankind.

Teleportation would be my power of choice. Basically, I can come to school even if I woke up. Going to trips would save a lot of time, assuming I can teleport with my family all in contact with me. I can simply reach the end in a 100 metre race about 0.01 seconds. Then, I set the world record!

But time freezing is good. Yes, you could do anything you want without anyone noticing you. Not saying it's my choice though.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for double-posting.

*Basically, I can come to school even if I woke up late.*

Typo....

Showing 31-45 of 79