ForumsThe Taverndo you have a pet?

102 14872
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

ok if you have a pet reply here and say what it is and what you like about it.

• 102 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

i have a pet named plokkey he is a rock
lol

ok really:
i had a goldfish but it died like they always do

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Had a fish, which doesn't count :P.
Had a bird, which doesn't count :P.
But when I get a real pet, it'll be a dog.

phatcat
phatcat
24 posts
Nomad

I have a goldendoodle (golden retriever standard poodle mix), he's hypo-allergenic and big for his breed. His name is Shadoo with umlaut dots over the last "o". Cause I'm baller like that >:P

ShaGRocK
ShaGRocK
52 posts
Nomad

I have a dog(girl) called bonnie
and my pet is a gerbil named taz

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

I have a pet dragon I mean wolf I mean phoenix oh sorry...
Acctually I haven't have a pet bec. I didn't need one and I'll choose a ninjat I mean a ninja cat...

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

i have more than a pet i have 2 ducks 2 dogs 6 goats 1 rabbit 6 chickens 9 cats lots of fish and 1 pig

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I have one dog, a unusually large beagiler. Which is a cross between a beagle and a cavalier.

I have 2 Sharks [WHAT!?]. It's true, one is about 7in. the other is about 9.5in.

Finally I have one cat named Donte'

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

I forgot Hamlet! He's my fish. He's so boss omg! He's 11.7in. of pure shark power.

On another note: Anyone that does not believe that I have sharks needs only to look on the internet for a nearby aqauriaum. I actually got Hamlet from a neighbor who couldn't keep because it was to big.!

/-:

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I have a rabbit.

But watch out, i think that there is already a thread like this around here somewhere and Devoidless takes at least one out every day.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

i had a goldfish but it died like they always do

Walmart fish? They never make it, try somewhere else. Anyway I have:
*takes deep breath*

Six Cats;
Athena
Dawg
Chester
Mittens (She is polydactyl, has an extra toe. Makes her look like she is wearing mittens because her paws are white.)
Samantha
Marcus

A Guinea Pig named Oreo
A Beta Fish named Gregory
A Parakeet named Fabio.

The six cats are all strays. We brought them all in. No one wants to take any of them and the ASPCA is putting them down as soon as they get them because they have no more room. The guinea pig came from a neighbor. Her daughter didn't want to take care of him anymore so we took him in. The parakeet and fish are mine. (Chester is mine too)
alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i have a dog named shelly and nine cats named babydoll sarah bear oasis mexxycatcat pheobe muffin octavyius and izzymerelDUH

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I have a cat, the cat is nice, but he always wants to play. Also he gets depressed whenever we all leave for work/school.

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

I have four dogs.
In total, I have 16, but they died/got lost/got given away.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I have had several gold fish (but they are all dead with in a week) and currently I have a desert tortoise and she's pretty cool.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

We just bought a dog.
Need a name.

Showing 1-15 of 102