ForumsPopular MediaWhat's better Rock music or Pop music? YOU DECIDE!

159 40527
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I love music and listen to many different types of generes. I was wondering with all this pop music we hear know what is better music rock or pop.

Leave your interesting and creative responsis below!

• 159 Replies
weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

WTF? 44flames want to dance with lady gaga?

ROCK ROCKS!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

No. Justin... ugh, should not be considered Rock nor even music.

Just because people can't get over the idea that a male's voice can go that far North doesn't negate the fact that he can sing, albeit in a fashion most guys don't.
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Rock: 24

Pop: 9

If you are voting please tell me that you are makes it easier. Also I like Rock too just I listen to Pop music more. Keep voting and discussing which is better!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

LOL It seems as if Pop is really loosing ground here over Rock... (o.O)

How long are you planning on keping the score on this topic 44Flames? This 'battle' should end someday... or are you trying to keep the conversation alive? Just asking... =)

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

No I am not going to keep the conversation alive. People can still discuss who they like better and who they are voting for. Posting for the sake of keepong the convo alive.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

LOL Ok, gotcha! I was merely thinking this was a sort of 'batlle' between Rock and Pop... and it was going to end somewhere, but I get the open discussion point of view of the thread now! =)

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Okay that's good.

Please keep voting for your favourite Rock or Pop!

eggsrdead
eggsrdead
6 posts
Nomad

neither blues rock beats all

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

neither blues rock beats all

Well... as you state 'blues rock' beating all, that means you're voting for Rock actually! It's a subgenre of Rock, so basically falls within the reach of Rock! =D
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I have concluded that Rock is better than Pop. Due to the amount difference between Rock and Pop.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I honestly like both xD

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

That's good but the vote is already over sorry.

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Pop or Rock?
Answer: both
It all depends on the person's taste of music. I like all genre of music, even old ones!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

That's good but the vote is already over sorry.

I think this thread can remain open forever, seeing as there will always be new users posting about what their favorite is having to choose between Rock and Pop... why not continue it 44Flames?
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I like both.To me they sometimes seem the same.

Showing 76-90 of 159