ForumsWEPRHeaven and Hell?

811 188870
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I am catholic so I believe that there is heaven and hell. I do beleive that you have to do good in this world to be able to go to heaven but if you do evil and bad more than good in this world I do believe that you will go to hell.

Heaven it is hard to concept the thought of living for eternity in heaven and that everything would be perfect and everyone would be nice and kind.

Hell it is also very hard to think that you will be punished for many years until getting the chance to go to heaven. Also you could be in hell for eternity suffering if you do very bad things in this world.

What is you thought on heaven and hell?

Do you beleive in heaven and hell?

Do you think you will go to heaven or hell?

Is God really real?

Discuss, it can be short or long answers or views.

• 811 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Im not saying Jews are not Christian, yet they still must accept Jesus Christ into their heart as their personal Savior to go to Heaven. The Jews were led by Moses, the leader chosen by God. In time, the Jews have pulled away from God. Jesus will come back someday and take all people that have accepted Him into their heart into Heaven. And, I am proud to say, I accepted him seven years ago, as a little child. I understood I was a sinner, and prayed for Him to wash away all my sins and accept me into Heaven. Jews must do this also. During BC, there was no way to recieve eternal redemption for the Jews sins, and no was to receive ANY redemption for the Gentile's sins. In 0 AD, Christ died on the cross and payed the ultimate sacrifice, and all you have to do to accept it is pray to him into your heart to take away your sins, as I did. As for inviting people to talk in my profile commeny box, I will do it all I want. Some people may not be willing to accept Jesus Christ into their heart in public on this forum, and I was making a way for them to do it in private. What about you, thebluerabbit? What flaws do you see in the Bible, the perfect book of the thrice mighty God?

really? no way? even if they regreted their sins? doesnt sound like a really loving forgiving god. honestly, christianity usually sounds as if they look for "logical" explanations to understand gods actions (which they still cants since its his and not your actions). jews ARENT christians and they didnt distance themselves from god, proof is that many jews are still religious. if they distanced themselves from god wed all be atheist.

wow... i just go to sleep and 6 new pages. sorry i have to work so i cant even read all those pages
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

God does love the Jews. As I said before, they are his chosen people. The only reason there is so much conflict about them is they ARE Gods people. the bluerabbit, you have no reason to be ashamed. You are a Jew, a person chosen of God. Accept Him into your heart, and begin a new life in Him. God saved your people from total destruction scores of times in your history. The Red Sea parting, Jericho falling, are just two examples of that. How can you say God doesn't love you? Picture this frequently occurring battle scene: Thousands of Taliban, Arabs, or whatever attacking you, the Jews. All of them die in the battle that occurs. You lose 10 people, and 20 are wounded. How can you say that God isn't in that and that He doesn't love you?

ill put it here from the israel thread sice i really feel sorry for those who dont care about this topic that you pushed into that thread.

im ashamed that anyone will support me or hate me based on my race/religioun. im not ashamed of who or what i am. i never said that god doesnt love me. i believe in god differently (much differently) then you and my god actually DOES love all people doesnt matter what they are. your god throws those who dont agree with him to hell and unless he has some kind of fetish that makes him enjoy seeing the people he love suffering he doesnt love everybody.

there is no proof that god exist so you have to stop giving historical facts as proofs for him.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

im ashamed that anyone will support me or hate me based on my race/religioun. im not ashamed of who or what i am. i never said that god doesnt love me. i believe in god differently (much differently) then you and my god actually DOES love all people doesnt matter what they are. your god throws those who dont agree with him to hell and unless he has some kind of fetish that makes him enjoy seeing the people he love suffering he doesnt love everybody.

Just the right article for you to laugh about!
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

what is atheism?

what is theism?

Just the right article for you to laugh about!

indeed.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

To thepunisher93, I am with hahiha, no one ever said humans made themselves.

(That question was intended for atheists.)then what do atheists believe about origins of life?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

wow lol. i think one of christianitys goals is to make me christianophobic XD

couldnt understand most of it but from what i did understand i think it
sounds like a pretty good video game conspiracy story line though.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

couldnt understand most of it but from what i did understand i think it
sounds like a pretty good video game conspiracy story line though.

Agreed seems more like a story line foe hellsing XD.
(That question was intended for atheists.)then what do atheists believe about origins of life?

Maybe something called evolution >.>
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I am talking about origins.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Evolution =/= Origin of Life.

I am talking about origins.

Read this if you want to know what atheists think about the origin of life.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Well who knows where the origin of life is their are many theories which you should check out if you wish.

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

Well who knows where the origin of life is their are many theories which you should check out if you wish.

He did not ask how many theories are out there, he asked what the atheists believed about the orgins of life (even though they have talked about it many, many different time in other threads). Obviously, this thread has shown that Christians believe that God made us, so it was not a question to Christians, or if there are many theories.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I believe that God created the universe in 6 days, and rested on the seventh day.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Wrong thread. But whatever. All I'm going to say is that, you have absolutely no proof that a supernatural being exists, except a holy book that relies on it's own ''infallibility'' due to it being the word of a being it's trying to prove. Tautology for the win guys?

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

O, right, like evolution and "the big bang" is more logical.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

O, right, like evolution and "the big bang" is more logical.

They are. Backed by tons of evidence and data, they are.
Showing 391-405 of 811