ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 2

651 49638
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The last Super Hero/Villain game that I created stressed me out because of problems in real, and problems posting. But now everything is cleared up, and this one will be better than the last.

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.
Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Here, you can choose what power you would like to have. Select only one, and add it to your character sheet, below this list.
Powers:
Healing Factor: Ability to heal rapidly and with greater finality from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging and immunity to illnesses and other defects.
Acid Generation: Ability to generate acid, can be manifested through touch or as a spray (eg. acid spit, acid blood, etc.).
Animal Mimicry: Ability to take on the abilities of certain animals.
Body Part Substitution: Ability to replace one's limbs or other body parts with those of another.
Bone Manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.
Duplication: Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.
Echolocation: Ability to determine location of objects in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound. Also known as sonar or radar sense.
Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye and/or other forms of perception.
Sonic Scream: Ability to generate vocal sounds of a higher amplitude than a normal human.
Vortex Breathe: Ability to inhale/exhale with superhumanly powerful strength. This can range from exhalation on par with gale force winds to inhalation on par with the power of a gravitational vortex. In some cases, freezing temperatures can also be achieved.
Heat Vision: Ability to burn objects with one's gaze.
Freeze Vision: Ability to freeze objects with one's gaze.
Darkness/Shadow: Ability to create or manipulate darkness, often by mentally accessing a dimension of dark energy and manipulating it.
Weather Manipulation: Ability to control or mentally affect the weather. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena (rain, tornadoes, lightning, ocean currents, etc.) or control the intensity of the weather.
Superhuman Speed: Ability to move, run, fly, react, think, and sense at speeds much faster than a normal Human. Those with this ability also have accelerated brain activity which allows them to process sensory information so fast that everything seems to be moving in slow motion while the user moves at normal speed.

I think that's enough, right?

Character Sheet
Energy: 0
Fame: 0
Honor: 0
Inventory:

You might have noticed that I've taken away Hunger, Hydration, and Rest factors. Although these no longer matter in this RPG, you will gain energy for your powers by drinking, eating, and resting.

Once ya join, you'll be randomly given a setting and story. Hope you enjoy

• 651 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

D:You took out Telekinesis?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Sorry. Replaced old powers with new ones :/ You can use that as a power though if you still want it.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name:
Desc: 5'11, White, Lean/Muscular, Brown Hair, 1 Blue and 1 Green Eye, Glasses, Always wears a skull ring on his left middle finger
Power: Weather Manipulation
Inventory: Do I add things myself?

Question: Are my stats supposed to start out at 0?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: What is your name?
Desc: 5'11, White, Lean/Muscular, Brown Hair, 1 Blue and 1 Green Eye, Glasses, Always wears a skull ring on his left middle finger
Inventory:

Question: Are my stats supposed to start out at 0?

Answer: Yes, you can eat something, drink something, or sleep to gain energy. Sleeping will earn you the most energy. However, if you drink Alcohol, it will lower your energy.

Your particular story begins in an empty one story building. Lights are flickering around you, and your head hurts a little. The building on the inside looks like its in an okay condition, but slime and black substances cover the walls. The smell is terrifying... you can see outside the glass windows of the building. It is day time... and tons of people are walking on the sidewalks. Cars honk at each other outside. Your also hearing a slight buzzing sound coming from the air vent. What will you do?
immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

Name: Talen (pronounced Tay-lin) Justice
Inventory:

I look around the room then check to see if there's anything in my pockets. Do i remember anything before waking up?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Talen Justice
Inventory: Watch {12:45}

Unfortunately, you don't remember anything that happened before. Your head is throbbing and causing too much pain to focus on anything for more than 2 seconds it seems. After checking your pockets, you find nothing but lint in one pocket, but a watch in the other. It still works, and it looks as if the time is correct on it. After looking around the room, you find a broken clock on the wall, a cash register on the floor, and dining tables that are wrecked and smashed in half.

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

I check to see if the cash register is open. Then i will go to investigate the slime and black substances on the wall.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

You check the cash register, but its locked; it needs code to open it. You hear what sounds like a lot of change rattling around in side as you fiddle with it. Then, after checking the substances on the wall, you notice the slime is bubbling. After further investigation, you see that the slime is coming from the air vents.
Inventory:

Your story begins on an island. Your lying in the sand, and you hear the sound of waves crashing against rocks beside you. You get up, and see palm trees and sand. Then, you notice the thing you should have noticed in the first place. A giant ship, crashed on the shore. It has giant holes in its hull, as if something burnt through it. The island you are on though is relatively small. Fit for only one survivor, anyways. The only problem is, you don't know how you got here or what this ship is important for. What will you do? https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgC5K4ndiBtE6GUwxi0Fx-uD60wbTKYSwCpYIMK2S5DBhycQPL

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

I grab the air vent and try to pull the vent thing off so it's just a hole in the wall.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook
Desc: Short brown hair(pretty close shaved) grey eyes 6'4 Caucasian scar down my arm
Power: Bone Manipulation
Inventory:

Im in

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name: William Xanghell
Desc: Dark Brown hair, deep tanned skin, brown eyes, 5'7", semi-gaunt.
Power: Telekinesis
Inventory:

Go over to the ship and try to gain entry.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

HP: {87/100}*Suffering from Acid*

You detach the air vent. Slime begins to pour out and some of it manages to get on your skin. It burns you, and you run away from it before more gets on. How to get rid of it?
Inventory:

Your story will begin in the sky. Well, kind of. You wake up on the rooftop of a skyscraper. You get up, and look around for any clues on what the hell is going on, but find nothing. Not even a door to get down. How will you escape the rooftop?
Power: Telekinesis
Inventory:

After walking up to the ship, you approach the ships hull, where a hole was burnt through. You enter the hole, and hear leaking water trickling around you. What will you do?

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Cook
HP: {100/100}
Desc: Short brown hair(pretty close shaved) grey eyes 6'4 Caucasian scar down my arm
Inventory:

I try to use my powers to harden my bones

immortaljustice
immortaljustice
544 posts
Nomad

HP: {87/100}*Suffering from Acid*

I try to wipe it off on the cash register. If it doesn't work then ill try to scrape it off with the vent thing.

Showing 1-15 of 651