ForumsThe TavernOfficial Question/Favourite Item of the TWeek thread: Toilet Paper Orientation

189 50767
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

So this is the "Official Question/Favourite Item of the Week" thread!
Isn't it exciting?

Since everyone has recently shown an interest in asking and answering random questions, I've decided to make this thread. That way the Tavern will not be cluttered up, but such things may be spoken about.

Any other threads asking about favourites or asking a random question shall be locked on sight at the discretion of the moderation team. Notice that some threads asking a question may still exist. Those threads actually harbour some actual discussions.

Each week, a new question/favourite will be asked, and the thread title will be changed to reflect it. As in the other forums, please make sure to keep responses to a reasonable length (IE more than 1-3 words). Inappropriate or spammy responses will be deleted by the moderation team.

So let's get this thing going then! Starting topic:

What is your favourite operating system (such as Windows, Mac, Linux, etc..) and why?

• 189 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

The first thing I would like to do is learning to play an instrument, maybe guitar or piano. I've always loved the sound of the violin, but only if it's played well
Next, I would like to try bungee jumping or skydiving. It seems a unique experience, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to do so because I'm a bit afraid of heights.
And last, but not least, I'd like to work on a multinational pharmaceutical company. I've met some people who work there and they always say that it's amazing. I want to experience that too, even if it's for a day!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

1. Eat a Luther burger
2. Find a Chinese or Japanese restaurant that only plays "Chopsticks"
3. Die

I hope one day I'll be able to do at least one of the things on the list. Unlikely, but I'll be optimistic for once.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

My favorite combination is really weird. Vanilla ice cream on cheese pizza. For some reason I find it really good. I don't have it much though because people find it weird.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't have to be strange, so I'll go with a good wings plus hot sauce combo!

3. Die

I hope one day I'll be able to do at least one of the things on the list. Unlikely, but I'll be optimistic for once.

I don't know, #3 must be very tough to accomplish!
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

this is killersup' question! he has a stomach of iron.ok here is what killersup did
taken a coca cola slushy,take a chocolate milk.mix them together.after that then you have to pour coco puffs into it.after that you throw lots of french fries into the mix of giant tastyness.after that killersup would pour a dr.peper into the total combonation.mix it all up in the blender.K'S G.THAT WAS DELICIOUS!

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

My personal favourite is a peanut butter jelly bagel with a glass of chocolate milk, but the classic chips and dip is still pretty good.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Crepes with Nutella. And bananas and strawberries. And whipped cream.

IHOP gets a lifetime supply of +1's for introducing me to that combination.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Scrambled eggs + egg noodles (y'know, those swirly pasta noodles?) + cooked green peppers + cooked onions + ketchup + pieces of American cheese. Yeah, it looks like I killed something on the plate, but hey, it's good!

Cooked eggs + mayonnaise bread + sliced cheese = a really good sandwich.

Macaroni and cheese dipped in ketchup is a pleasant mix. Or, you can use applesauce for your dip. Good either way.

And the finale:
I'm not sure if this is what was meant, but since Subway sandwiches are technically a combination of foods, this:

Meatball on wheat bread, extra meatballs and easy on the sauce. Double portion of American cheese. Double portions of lettuce, black olives, green peppers, pickles, and spinach. And it's a footlong.

I can literally go a day or more without eating after one of those.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

To your bucket list! What two to three things do you want to do before you die? Keep in mind that these would be things you would actually want to do. Bucket list items that kill you defeats the purpose

1. Get a job

2. Get a degree

3. Get a cat

p.s it would be nice if we could copy/paste the question before we answer cause i had to fish through a bunch of pages just to find the question we're on. And no its not obvious after reading the comment before you. (Crepes and bucket list items . . . i sorta see a connection? :P)

blakebos
blakebos
10 posts
Nomad

For food I love going to Subway and getting steak and cheese with double bacon.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

When I was a child I loved this food combination and I ate it every time I had the chance: open a croissant, spread some butter, add one or two slices of ham, add some chocolate chips and close it.

Now that I've grown up I don't really want to try that again :P

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

New question states: What were some of the best times when you were young?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup went biken with his friends all the time.for miles and miles and miles.best times.hung out under the bridge.through the woods.o the young days

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

The times where me and my friends played soccer untill very "late" in the evening (9:30!! Yes I was a ******). Or the times in the snow, just throwing snowballs, car gliding and lots o winter stuff.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

What were some of the best times when you were young?

Here's a few of my favorite memories.
As a kid
Riding on my brother's handlebars of his Shwinn, learning how to swim, hanging out at the pool every day during the summer learning how to speed-read.

As a teenager
First time going to Disney World, first kiss, first concert/date and owning my first car.
Showing 61-75 of 189