ForumsThe TavernGoogle Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox!?! Whats your favorite and/or hatred?!

63 8956
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

Are you baffled about the amount of web browsers? I am on the verge of it. I curently use Google Chrome Version 17.0.965.56 and sometimes Firefox and/or Internet Explorer (IE) and like Google Chrome. Why? One I use Google products, from Google Docs, to Google Translate and even Khan Academy, and Chrome makes it REALLY easy for this! I am advising for Google Chrome and Firefox (FF). If you know any not mentioned in the name that are better and/or worse please type it here!!!
Thanks

WaKySwAg

• 63 Replies
Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Favorite Browser: Google Chrome because it loads sites faster than any browser that has improved site loading extension.
MOST HATRED: Internet Explorer - its loading rate is Justin Bieber

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I like chrome as well, but when I downloaded it I couldn't play Epic Battle Fantasy 3 for some reason so I went back to Safari. I'm too lazy to try Firefox and Chrome because I'll have to redo my bookmarks. I do have them and have tried them at school a lot though.

Chrome= fastest and best, with themes as well
Firefox= coolest logo with good speed
Safari=reliable browser with good speed
Internet Explorer= when I had Internet Explorer it sucked. It's speed was terrible and it lagggggggeeeeeedddd. Probably was because of my crappy Dell at the time.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

Okay you guys, thanks for posting here! IE is the worst, and i would like to premote Firefox a little here as well. they have a new broser out called Aurora. it is pretty cool and on my old old Dell Vostro (i also have a new HP) it loads about as fast as chrome. I will betesting that for the next few day's and will get back to you. I still like Google Chrome cause i can use Google stuff better. it is MADE by Google, for Google.

WaKySwAg

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

Google Chrome is the best. I like this because its the fastest.

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

Safari.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

I think Safari is slow and therefor useless....Firefox is just ok...not any really point in going there..

IE and chrome both have their perks...

Chrome is faster and has spell-check everywhere, BUT it's trash for game-play.

IE is ok speed and great for game-play but no spell-check..

In the end I have to go with IE cuz im a gamer.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

ok speed
More like "go have a sandwich and take a nap while I load" speed.
BUT it's trash for game-play
Uh, no, it's not. I have GC, and I absolutely love it. The game-play is fine. Nothing wrong with it.

All in all, I have to go with Google Chrome. Insanely fast, easy to navigate, and the bars, all there is is the tabs, the exit buttons, the home, back and forward, and refresh, then the omnibox. I can see so much more now. IE had a bunch of crap clunking the bar up where it would take up half the screen.
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

Okay! I am still testing the new Firefox for you guys! I shall report back as soon as i posibly can.

WaKySwAg

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

NEW REALESE!!! Just found a new one on my AMAZON KINDLE and its called Silk. its cool but very usless for anything but looking up a pizza place
MY LISTINGS

1. Google Chrome (Version 17.0.965.56)- VERY fast, great for gaming, and all around PERRFECT for me
2. Firefox- Great, curently, my friend is trying to make it CRASH and it wont
3. Safari- its good, kinda fast
4. ANYTHING ELSE
In the devils realm- IE- gues why? IT SUCKS!!!

WaKySwAg

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Chrome is faster and has spell-check everywhere, BUT it's trash for game-play.

IE is ok speed and great for game-play but no spell-check..

I've run into some games where I've had to go to Chrome to play it (main reason why I officially switched to Chrome, we had it, but I never used it) and once in Google Chrome, it works just fine.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Google Chrome- My personal favorite. It is the fastest of the browsers I have used and I have not really had any problems with it

Firefox- Not as fast as Chrome but not slow. It is good at protecting your information and getting rid of pop ups.

Internet Explorer- Just no. It is not as good as the others. Not really horrible where if I was stuck using it I would hate it just the 2 above are better.

Safari- Never used it before. I therefore cannot judge it one way or another.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I use Safari, I'm pretty fine with it. No problems or anything. Sometimes the size of everything gets bigger or smaller if I double click repetitively, because I'm impatient.

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

I really like apple, and i use Itunes, Ipod, and get some access to mac. i was dissapointed by safari, and it is not good on HP and should stay on mac.
favs list
1. Google Chrome- use Google stuff, works really well w/ Google stuff
2. Firefox Aoroa- Newest Firefox, dont like the original though,
3.5. Firefox [original] eh, fast, not my favorit though
4. Safari. its fine...
5. Amazon Silk- better than IE, but is usless off of Kindle(R)
6. ANY THING ELSE- because its better than IE
7. IE- oh man, stay away, beware, evil! EVIL

WaKySwAg

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Google Chrome. If you get a bunch of games for the browser, you can access them all from your new tab page. A true browser for gamers. Plus, it's really fast and can hold useful extensions (some of which contain games) and it's easier to surf Google because it's MADE by Google. It comes with a lot of features, bunches of different default gadgets, and many more available to download. IE-SUCKISH! It lags, it's not too good for gaming, and it is much more difficult to navigate the internet. Maybe Chrome could be called Chrome Explorer, and Internet Explorer could be called Internet SUCKER because it's not good at its current job. All in all, Chrome is best. I tried Firefox and Safari, they're OK, but Chrome is best. End of story.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Google chrome is faster and personally i think its better.I don't like Internet Exploiter because it can go slow and be annoying.

Showing 1-15 of 63