ForumsThe TavernGoogle Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox!?! Whats your favorite and/or hatred?!

63 8955
wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

Are you baffled about the amount of web browsers? I am on the verge of it. I curently use Google Chrome Version 17.0.965.56 and sometimes Firefox and/or Internet Explorer (IE) and like Google Chrome. Why? One I use Google products, from Google Docs, to Google Translate and even Khan Academy, and Chrome makes it REALLY easy for this! I am advising for Google Chrome and Firefox (FF). If you know any not mentioned in the name that are better and/or worse please type it here!!!
Thanks

WaKySwAg

• 63 Replies
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

dont know if i commented before but:

1. Chrome
2. FireFox
3. Internet Explorer
4. Saffari

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

I use IE. I don't get why everyone says its so slow -.- on my computer it works just fine. I couldn't ask for it to be any faster :P

Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

Internet Explorer: For those that don't know much about browsers. Commonly found on crappy public library computers.

Firefox: Slow and unusable packed with stupid addons and you get your history tracked.

Opera: It's like the mini electric car of the browsers. Some people love it, most of us just think it's stupid.

Safari: Efficient and quick, the choice browser for the smart web user.

Chrome: It's got speed. What were you expecting more cause there isn't more.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

1) Firefox
2) Google Chrome
3) Internet Explorer

Firefox is the one I'm currently using. I don't know about Opera and Safari because I haven't used it yet. Maybe I will.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The reason I don't care for Chrome is because sometimes when I navigate to another page, the screen flashes white while it loads.

I don't have this problem.

I recently switched to Chrome because Firefox has been lagging a lot recently (Chrome has even got a lot of new extensions since I've used it and I don't need Firefox for that anymore). It's fine for the first ten or so minutes, but after that it's very slow.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

The reason I don't care for Chrome is because sometimes when I navigate to another page, the screen flashes white while it loads.

I don't have this problem.

Click refresh when you are in Chrome and you will see what he is talking about. Doesn't bug me though.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Click refresh when you are in Chrome and you will see what he is talking about.

I've never noticed that. Probably because it doesn't take long for pages to load.
RaGzOr
RaGzOr
132 posts
Shepherd

Firefox it's what i actually use. Going to check Google Chrome out!

IE bleargh

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

I currently use Firefox and it is awesome, but ie stinks(i feel bad for my brother because he still uses ie)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

well let's just put it this way http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=412788015399120&set=a.346989231978999.92425.346950715316184&type=1&theater

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

ok that was a huge fail i'm not sure how to post a picture so i'll go figure that out

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I like google chrome then Internet explorer. Cant say anymore because I never used firefox nor safari :I

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I'm a Google Chrome guy. But isn't the new IE supposed to be amazing?

ViceGhost
ViceGhost
30 posts
Nomad

Internet Explorer is the one I use, but it doesn't really matter to me. I don't notice a big difference.

DataFrogman
DataFrogman
8 posts
Nomad

I prefer google chrome due to ease of use and familiarity

Showing 46-60 of 63