ForumsThe TavernThe richest county in the U.S.A

54 7233
Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

The country may have started its long haul back to economic recovery â" if recent news that consumer spending increased slightly in January is any indication. But even so, most Americans still aren't ready to brag about their paychecks.

Except, perhaps, in Loudoun County, Va., where median household incomes are higher than anywhere else in the country. This affluent suburb of Washington, D.C., where families take home a median $110,643 annually, tops our list of America's 25 richest counties.

Fresh off Forbes mag; my little ol' county of Leesburg is at the top of the charts. This isen't a bragging post, just want to know what you all think.

Basicly Loudoun is the richest because of it's large government working population, and the strong push to lower unemployment throughout the Metropoliatin area. Which is currently only about 6%.

Bill Gates down in Orange county aint got nothin on us :3 (yeah that was a brag)
  • 54 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

united nations occupying the DR

I guess it has something to do with stopping civilians from being shot by the DR's.
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

I guess it has something to do with stopping civilians from being shot by the DR's.

if it is like that. then i doesn't matter me much ^^

however i still would like to see some article or whatever.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

TADA

And this one too. In that one you can read the comments to get an idea of how the people feel.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

thx dair ^^

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

All I know is I see them driveing all over the place when I'm down there.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Well I guess that's a good reason so they give the treatment or something >.>?

unknown456
unknown456
47 posts
Peasant

Acording to the MSN homepage the county with the hightest median income is Loudoun County, VA with a median household income of: $119,540. Wish I lived there.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

I do. It's nothing that special... just a bunch of stuck up rich kids who talk a lot of crap but never do anything.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I can tell you for sure the richest country in the USA is the USA.

Used to live in one of the safest counties..

Showing 46-54 of 54