ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 93061
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

A man lives on the 14th floor of a building. Everyday, he walks down to the elevator, hits the 'lobby' button, and rides it to the bottom and then goes to work. When he comes back from work, he only takes the elevator up to the 7th floor and walks the rest of the way on the stairs. Why doesn't he take the elevator all the way to the top?

Because he's too short to reach the button for the 14th floor.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I made one up last night because my mind has no life. Not sure how difficult it will be, but it's worth a try and I'm proud of it.

A maze architect built a maze and claimed it was the most difficult maze ever built. He proved that claim when everyone who dared go in didn't come out for hours after entering. A man who was completely blind went up to the architect and bet him $1000 that he could navigate through the maze while walking backwards without without stopping or even slowing his pace. The architect agreed, provided that he follow the blind man just in case he didn't cheat somehow, and that the blind man could not bring in any equipment to help him get through the maze. In the end, the architect had to pay the blind man $1000. How did the sightless man do it?

Soonsaymine
Soonsaymine
51 posts
Nomad

They both were about to die and he gave him $100 dollars for fun. I have no idea lol good one.

Soonsaymine
Soonsaymine
51 posts
Nomad

Here is a riddle:

3690 = 3
8110 = 3
2222 = 0
9921 = 2
5634 = 1
7776 = 0
8896 = x

What = X?

Soonsaymine
Soonsaymine
51 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, but the 6th one 7776 = 1.

brickbeard
brickbeard
520 posts
Farmer

Ultimatetitan is I say half correct I reckon because he didn't exactly say to finish it just NAVIGATE so he just walks a bit then turns around leaves or etc....

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

*sigh* heres one:

i am a squid with sharp fangs inside me, and when i am attacked, i can turn myself inside out. what is my name?

P.S. (its a real animal)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Ultimatetitan is correct. I'm glad my riddle wasn't too difficult.

he didn't exactly say to finish it just NAVIGATE so he just walks a bit then turns around leaves or etc....

Sorry for missing that, it was implied that he finish the maze.
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

@TopRank_ is it a humboldt squid by any chance?

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

@ultimatetitan simple,each man took three pairs and pulled them apart,they each handed eachother a sock until they had three succesful pairs

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

3690 = 3
8110 = 3
2222 = 0
9921 = 2
5634 = 1
7776 = 0
8896 = x

What = X?

Sorry for double post, but the 6th one 7776 = 1.

i think x = 2
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

They smelled the socks first. Newly bought socks generally smell different from used ones, washed or not.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

here's one:
a man with no eyes saw plums on a tree
he took no plums but he left no plums
how can this be?

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Did the man literally "saw" the plums off the tree, as in with a saw? That's the only explanation I can think of! =P

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

@Stormwalker He didn't have EYES he had AN eye.He saw some plums,for example,2,and took only one but didn't take all of them.So he didn't take some(the 2 plums)and didn't leave some(the 1 he took)

Showing 256-270 of 356