ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92957
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
codecoward
codecoward
44 posts
Shepherd

if you know me you will want to share me but if you share me you will have me no more

A.secret
B.security
C.money
the answer is the third before D

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

@codecoward secret

djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

none of the above:there is no D

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

still,it's secret,no

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Imagine your on an island surrounded by sharks. There is no food, water, plants, just a small island made of sand. The nearest civilization is at least 50 miles away. There seems to be no way off the island. Bu there is one way. What is the one way to get off the island?

Think about it.

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

Here's one riddle, sorry if this has been already mentioned:

I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Imagine your on an island surrounded by sharks.

Due to the obvious nature of this riddle and me being flat-out tired of hearing it, I'll let someone else blurt out the answer.

I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody.

I don't know what lead me to believe that this was the write answer, but a pencil you must be.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I heard this one on the radio today:

The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it never knows that he's using it. What is it?

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

What is the one way to get off the island?

Stop imagining.

The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it never knows that he's using it. What is it?

A coffin.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Yeah Q_File you got it right.

What do you call a computer that sings?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I can tell you one thing, it's not a Dell. Those things can't sing worth beans, but they can maneuver their voices enough to make people think they have soul even when they clearly don't.

Plus they're fat and have Peter Griffin chins.

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

Ernie, it's not the pencil itself, it's the pencil lead. But you were on the right trail. I have another one:

Bob, Billy, and Jack are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Bob, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Billy, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Jack, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Bob, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Bob should shoot Jack first since he's shooting all the time,if he misses,Billy will probably shoot him too,if he has the same strategy as Bob,Jack will die,and Bob will be able to shoot Billy and win?

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

Well there are multiple ways of working that one out and yours is one possibility. But another possibility that I have heard a lot is:

If Bob shoots the ground, it is Billy turn. Billy would rather shoot at Jack than Bob, because he is better. If Billy kills Jack, it is just Bob and Billy left, giving Bob a fair chance of winning. If Billy does not kill Jack, it is Jack's turn. He would rather shoot at Billy and will definitely kill him. Even though it is now Bob against Jack, Bob has a better chance of winning than before.

So this is one possibility.

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champagne bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.

Can you answer this riddle? I bet you can't ...

-R4

Showing 301-315 of 356