ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92952
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Can you answer this riddle?

The original ridde says guess not answer. But yeah I can answer it.

If that's not the answer you were looking for then it's probably pressure.
ImagineDragoner29
ImagineDragoner29
1 posts
Nomad

How do you get out of a room with only a mirror?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

A room with only a mirror has no door.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Throw the mirror through the window and climb out. That's how you get out with only a mirror.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

A princess wants to marry a cobbler. The King wants her to marry a Baron. The King decides that if she pulls the white stone from a bag containing a white stone and a black stone she can marry the cobbler, but puts two black stones in the bag. The princess knows the King is trying to trick her, and manages to marry the cobbler. How?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Easy. She grabbed the black stones and stoned the king.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

There is a non regicidal solution.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

She covers her palm with white paint.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

This is a really old one, but it usually involves a table. In the interest of not having to slightly rephrase an answer someone has already submitted, this is the answer that was posted on page 12:

Look in the mirror, see what you saw, get the saw and saw the table in half. Two halves make a whole. Go out the hole.

Except for this one, I suppose you would saw the mirror in half instead of a table.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I can run but not walk. wherever i go thought follows close behind. what am i?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Look in the mirror, see what you saw, [...]

You don't need a mirror to see "what you saw". That alone ruins the riddle. The puns don't help either.

I can run but not walk. wherever i go thought follows close behind. what am i?

A nose would fit thaat description, but only if we assume that embodied cognition applies.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The solution to the princess and the king puzzle is that the princess pulls one stone out of the bag and tosses it away. She then pulls the second stone out. The king can't admit lying so is forced to submit.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

You don't need a mirror to see "what you saw". That alone ruins the riddle. The puns don't help either.

It's an old riddle for children, thought up by children. It doesn't follow logically at all; the puns are the whole point. One could argue that it is "thinking outside the box", but it's one of those riddles nobody can answer without having heard the answer before since it's such a "creative" solution.

At least the riddle where you imagine you're in a room with no windows or doors has some logic to its answer. Still, you can't expect quality riddles from schoolchildren.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

A nose would fit thaat description

Yeah dude you got it!

Give me food and I will live, give me water and i will die. what am i?
pee2046
pee2046
1 posts
Nomad

Hello!

Showing 316-330 of 356