ForumsThe TavernFun Riddles/Magic Tricks

356 92958
Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is where you can put some fun riddles! Please no spam and no inappropriate content. Thank you!

Ok here's one:

A magician fills a glass full with a fluid. He dumps it out, but no water was spilled. How did he do it?

• 356 Replies
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

hey how do you do magic tricks in the fourms?
(maybe a video?)

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

@janmega03
Im gonna guess a parachute pack, because he fell and forgot to open it, therefore SPLAT.
Heres a riddle I posted earlier:
My name.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

There was a restaurant in a circle building.There was no one there except the staff.After a while,the Gold chain of the Manager was stolen.The police where called and they enquired every staff.The waiters said the that they had been watching T.V.The receptionist said that he had been talking to his mother through Phone.The cook said that she was sitting in a corner cutting vegetables.The cleaner said that he was cleaning the tables until they were shining.The police said that they were sure on who was the Thief.

Who?(Tip:The thief lies)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

It was the cook because corners don't exist in a circle building.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I agree with darkfire c:

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Correct.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

The answer's a word-play.

He(Kyle) has a bull ET(an ET dressed like a male cow) in his brain.
ET tried to phone home while he was way high up on a cliff, using 52 eagles with tomato sauce on their wings. In doing so, he created a short in Kyle's head, blowing several blood vessels, some of which fell onto the eagles, who could also be called fried chicken. The 53rd blood stained eagle was involved in a tragic murder and coincidentally happened to be on the scene. The fact that Kyle now lays to the side of a high cliff is also entirely happenstance.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

It's known as a dwarf, yet men can't build anything greater,
It used to be like the others, only known as too small later,
It walks a path intertwined with god of the sea,
It floats in endless darkness, yet it follows the path endlessly,
And though it is small, it tries to be like Earth,
Though it does not simply have enough girth.

What am I?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Rip you are Pluto the planet.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

no u

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

@MattEmAngel I thought it seemed pretty close, but you never actually said if the eagles were living, dead, or injured, which in my opinion is critical to any legitimate guesses. I'll see if I can crack it once you respond.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I thought someone could surmise that something that was as entirely random as that was written to amuse, and not a legitimate guess. I was again joking when I said I thought I was pretty close.
But I still believe that status of the eagles is important, which is the one thing that I did actually ask.
If you want a quick guess off the top of my head, I'd say the man was homeless, hungry and killed more than he needed. A second man drove by on the highway and being a staunch environmentalist and vegetarian, was disgusted at the animal cruelty. So he wrestled with the man for his gun. Since he was fatigued and hungry, he gave it up fairly easily. The environmentalist shot the man in the head and took the gun. This answers why, but the why the eagles are there is going to keep me awake at night.

This is a true guess that I have thought about, and it is written assuming the eagles are dead, not injured. A clue may be nice though, because the large amount of dead eagles is a pretty hard thing to figure out, considering you stated that they are not a coincidence.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Alright, I seriously can't figure it out. My ideas included a mad veterinarian, homicidal 1900's bands, and a song about a highway. If any of those are remotely correct, it's definitely by chance.
I give up.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Who makes it, has no need of it.
Who buys it, has no use for it.
Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.
What is it?

If you, MattEmAngel, can solve this without looking it up or cheating, I will try to keep this thread active and solve your riddle until I'm really old and have dentures.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Dang. You're going to hold me to that, aren't you.

And you still didn't answer my question, are the eagles alive, dead, or injured?

Showing 331-345 of 356