ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 390681
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Couldn'y have put it better myself

but while i'm here, I might aswell tell you to stop parading around in nothing but y-fronts and feathers

gays want to be counted as 'normal people', right? so ****ing act like it

If I went on a parade about tax cuts in my boxers, id get arrested.. Those 2 things are pretty much the only problems I have with SOME gay people

thats their way of saying "we are here". you think i like such outfits? wrong. does that bother me enough to think badly of those who wear them? wrong again.

they have their own reason to have that parade and its their choice how they want to dress there.

just like you have haloween and i have purim each person has his own traditions and you should respect or at least ignore those you disagree with.

if community would finally start understanding that being gay is normal and you wouldnt have to "come out" or check if someone is gay before asking them out there would be no such thing as a gay parade. the people you can blame are actually the people who hate it the most.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

So you're saying that during the Civil Rights era, the African-Americans should have just taken all the **** they were getting under Jim Crow, not have complained, and basically just "dealt with it?" Why shouldn't they have the right to protest? It's stated clearly in the First Amendment! Without them alerting others to their discrimination, without them speaking out, laws to make things better for them wouldn't be drafted, wouldn't be considered, wouldn't be passed. People would just go along their merry ways thinking all was dandy in the world, and there was no discrimination, while nothing could be further from the truth.

It was based on neglecting people for their skin colour and their origin and based on basic human right's to live freely of any opression and racial prejudice but time passed and still some members of planet earth make another way with wars and party camps. People protests are decreasing in ways of life and it's time AD period for the first it was religion than it's was racial segregation than it was like human rights and what's next?I accept prostests agains human right's to freedom of slavery and freedom against opression but i can't accept protests about chosen way of life. So pedophiles will protest for their rights?
[quote]Because unfortunately that's the ONLY way people will listen to them. If someone is beating you over the head with a large brick, you don't say politely and quietly, "Good sir, would you please stop hitting me with that large brick of yours." No. You make a scene. You shout out and hope someone notices. That is what is happening. The US and state governments are beating the gay community with a brick (DOMA, North Carolina outlawing gay marriage, Proposition 8), and they are not standing for it.[quote]
I tell it's the smoothest that it could ever be based on some muslim states and jamaica.
Why i should listen to them? Does any one listens to murderers and child abusers and zoosexulaists?They chose it and they live with it and suffer any advantages and disadvantages of it. If we start to pay attention to every social aspect of every person i suppose our lives will be ****ed with lawsuits/high taxation/police state.
They have their private space and they can use it how they want.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I accept prostests agains human right's to freedom of slavery and freedom against opression but i can't accept protests about chosen way of life. So pedophiles will protest for their rights?

They don't choose to be gay. Do you choose to be stright? If so, could you tell me when and why.

Why i should listen to them? Does any one listens to murderers and child abusers and zoosexulaists?

I don't see how you're comparing them.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Why should i accept their gay and lesbian rights parade and later being isulted by children with stupid questions.
If you are homo oriented it's you way of life and you shouldn't make everyone else to know about your rights, your activities and your discrimination.

They parade because they want better treatment. They don't always do it just to show off, but to protest for more rights, such as civil unions. That is a valid reason for parading, and scoffing at it, is again, insensitive and misunderstanding why they are doing it. Gays around the world are discriminated in ways that extremely degrading, so I don't see why they should not protest.

Also, the much waved free speech thing Americans like.

And statemend about comabatants is related in way that it's like crusades everyone should accept it or going to be killed.
So with the gay rights i accept their way of life because it doesn't affect me much, but when they are screaming that some people and authorities can't respect and be tolerant to them it's their fault you accept you homosexuality and deal with it or leave and it's on you own.Why other people should ever pay attention to that?

Congrats. Now look at how only 8 states and the District of Columbia allow civil unions. That's why they are protesting. You accept it, fair enough, but the majority DON'T. There's a vast difference in just protesting for the sake of convincing everyone that homosexuality is okay, and actually campaigning for basic human rights and dignified treatment, which is what most gay protests are about.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

So pedophiles will protest for their rights?

There's a difference between protesting for something legitimate, and one that outright breaks the law and causes harm. I don't expect you to be able to do rocket science, but such basic logic in your arguments is saddening.

Paedophilia breaks laws as it causes harm, and therefore no one is protesting about it. Homosexuality on the other hand, doesn't harm anyone, and is a way of life/trait that many people have, which is discriminated against.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

but such basic logic in your arguments is saddening.

but such basic logic lacking* in your arguments is saddening.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I'm not agains people of not hetero orientation but gay and lesbian whinning gives me a little bit of raging it's like during wars combatants well be complaining about their human rights and their point's of view.

It is hardly childish complaining to protest against inequality, especially when you're the butt of that inequality.

Why should i accept their gay and lesbian rights parade and later being isulted by children with stupid questions.

If you don't want to be... Is that suppose to be insulted or assaulted? If the former, how is it an insult? Either way if you don't want to deal with childrens question then you should probably stay away from kids. Asking questions is kinda what they do.

And really this sounds more like your problem then a problem generated by pride parades.

If you are homo oriented it's you way of life and you shouldn't make everyone else to know about your rights, your activities and your discrimination.

When those rights are being repressed it is of utmost importance to be vocal of the inequality so that it can be brought into the light to be dealt with.

And statemend about comabatants is related in way that it's like crusades everyone should accept it or going to be killed.

I'm unaware of anyone threatening with penalty of death to accept homosexuality and to provide them with equal rights. I am aware of threats of penalty of death to suppress homosexuals and to create inequality.
Which only makes crying out of the injustice all that more reasonable

So with the gay rights i accept their way of life because it doesn't affect me much, but when they are screaming that some people and authorities can't respect and be tolerant to them it's their fault you accept you homosexuality and deal with it or leave and it's on you own.Why other people should ever pay attention to that?

when the issue is not payed attention to it's easier for those discriminating to continue to discriminate. When it's put out in the open it's made far harder to do so.

gays want to be counted as 'normal people', right? so ****ing act like it

What's normal?

Now for some history.

The start of the gay rights movement was the result of police raids on a gay bar (Stonewall Inn in Greenwich Village NY) in 1969. The first parade to publicly demonstrate that homosexuals, transgenders and the like were not sexual deviants.
Today the more festive parades are held in more accepting cities. With these, though festive and more celebratory, they still provide education from various LGBT institutions. Even the most festive will provide usually provide remembrances of AIDS victims and anti-LGBT violence. Some such festive parades have even been funded by government and corporate sponsors, becoming a tourist attraction generating revenue for the city they are held in.

Originally it was intended to be a non-confrontational, educational way of dealing with a homophobic society that didn't accept them. Today in places where it has become more accepted it's like a carnival with Mardi-Gras like characteristics, but still keeps the educational aspect.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

They don't choose to be gay. Do you choose to be stright? If so, could you tell me when and why.

Their will and mind choses.People can fight against anything even mental state but it depends on them for how long the fight will be going.It's not my choice it's choice of nature but nature itself want people to understand what they really want to.And protests/wars/hate/ and other sin based activities are human-driven nature it will last for eternity.
I don't see how you're comparing them.

Everyone can act for their rights. What's the difference between gay and a murderer base on human rights and not their deeds.
They parade because they want better treatment. They don't always do it just to show off, but to protest for more rights, such as civil unions. That is a valid reason for parading, and scoffing at it, is again, insensitive and misunderstanding why they are doing it. Gays around the world are discriminated in ways that extremely degrading, so I don't see why they should not protest.

Also, the much waved free speech thing Americans like.

If they want protest for their right please, but dont be expect understanding because it will affect other parts of community who want to accept their rights too but different ones.

Congrats. Now look at how only 8 states and the District of Columbia allow civil unions. That's why they are protesting. You accept it, fair enough, but the majority DON'T. There's a vast difference in just protesting for the sake of convincing everyone that homosexuality is okay, and actually campaigning for basic human rights and dignified treatment, which is what most gay protests are about.

It's based on people minds. People accept that every gay protest is that "homosexuality is okay"
There's a difference between protesting for something legitimate, and one that outright breaks the law and causes harm. I don't expect you to be able to do rocket science, but such basic logic in your arguments is saddening.

Paedophilia breaks laws as it causes harm, and therefore no one is protesting about it. Homosexuality on the other hand, doesn't harm anyone, and is a way of life/trait that many people have, which is discriminated against.

It's no my logic lacking it's community lacking logic but every person have right to have been treated humanly.
Even if they breaks the law so why so many nations abolish death penalty for some kind of crime why i should feed criminals when i can feed homeless.
Like deathrow inmates protest to be pardoned and some people say it;s ok and others don't i suppose this protest split humanity in small groups with any chance of understanding each other.
It gay people want to be treated good they should take reign in their hands and make their way to high government and than protect their "kin"
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

It was based on neglecting people for their skin colour and their origin and based on basic human right's to live freely of any opression and racial prejudice but time passed and still some members of planet earth make another way with wars and party camps.

And the Pride parades was based on the neglect of people for their sexual preferences, to not be treated as deviants for feeling how they felt.

but i can't accept protests about chosen way of life.

For those who apparently can't be bothered to read the last post just before they started their uneducated drivel I repeat.

"Ones sexual preference isn't by choice. It's likely determined during fetal development through epigenetics."

So pedophiles will protest for their rights?

Does any one listens to murderers and child abusers and zoosexulaists?

These are what are known as red herrings.

Red Herring; something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting -Oxford Dictionaries

But on this side track, yes some pedophiles do protest. But the two are not comparable nor is murder, child abuser or zoophiles. Unlike homosexuality each of these deals with an unconsenting, being likely incapable of giving informed consent or be capable of being an equal partner of the actions.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Their will and mind choses.

Actually it's likely hormonal influences effecting gene expression that "chooses" ones sexuality.

And protests/wars/hate/ and other sin based activities are human-driven nature it will last for eternity.

The comparison again appears fallacious. Also if we are to get down to it their is probably no such thing as sin.

Everyone can act for their rights. What's the difference between gay and a murderer base on human rights and not their deeds.

One does harm, the other does not.

If they want protest for their right please, but dont be expect understanding because it will affect other parts of community who want to accept their rights too but different ones.

Again such festive parades have become revenue for the city, while still providing education and remembrance.

It's based on people minds. People accept that every gay protest is that "homosexuality is okay"

Yet there are people who don't accept that "homosexuality is okay". Thus the point of the pride parades.

There's a difference between protesting for something legitimate, and one that outright breaks the law and causes harm.

As I've already pointed out they aren't doing harm or breaking the law. In fact they are beneficial to the community.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

That has always been the case. So what? Human rights are worth fighting for, no matter what. But you have swung it away from your initial point that they should not protest because it degrades them or because it's just a ''fuss''.

Of course it's subjective. Most things are, so how does that a reason for them not to protest?

It's no my logic lacking it's community lacking logic but every person have right to have been treated humanly.

Then why are you against gays protesting, if you yourself claim everyone should have the right to be treated humanly?

Even if they breaks the law so why so many nations abolish death penalty for some kind of crime why i should feed criminals when i can feed homeless.

Please use proper English, can hardly understand your incoherent gibberish.

Like deathrow inmates protest to be pardoned and some people say it;s ok and others don't i suppose this protest split humanity in small groups with any chance of understanding each other.

Deathrow inmates and gays are different issues. The former have committed crimes, the latter no. Don't conflate the issues!

It gay people want to be treated good they should take reign in their hands and make their way to high government and than protect their "kin"

So the common people have no right to protest then? Even if policies are affecting them most? Gays have every right to protest, they don't need to make their way to the top to have policies enacted.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

And the Pride parades was based on the neglect of people for their sexual preferences, to not be treated as deviants for feeling how they felt.

That's way their opinion will never be accepted because it's against human nature and in some way it's and act of deviation.
Still there were many famous gay people who made many things for development of humanity and still people hate them. Dog eat dog.

For those who apparently can't be bothered to read the last post just before they started their uneducated drivel I repeat.

"Ones sexual preference isn't by choice. It's likely determined during fetal development through epigenetics."

Still they can control it, nature chooses some people to be numb/blind/paralized and they still deal with it.But no one pays attention to their rights and their being.

These are what are known as red herrings.

Red Herring; something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting -Oxford Dictionaries

But on this side track, yes some pedophiles do protest. But the two are not comparable nor is murder, child abuser or zoophiles. Unlike homosexuality each of these deals with an unconsenting, being likely incapable of giving informed consent or be capable of being an equal partner of the actions.

Yeah it's a red herring but still everyone cares about their own right and want people to accept them but it's a trap like gay win their right for being treated carefully next goes for zoostuffers next for childstuffers and so on.
I suppose if they want their rigts they must fight for it for a long time i suppose we'll be waiting for it millenias
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Still they can control it, nature chooses some people to be numb/blind/paralized and they still deal with it.But no one pays attention to their rights and their being.

No they can't. I can't tell a blind person not to be blind. Likewise I can't tell a gay to be straight.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

Actually it's likely hormonal influences effecting gene expression that "chooses" ones sexuality.

Genes are tricky but you can fight it or surrender it.

The comparison again appears fallacious. Also if we are to get down to it their is probably no such thing as sin.

Sin's are stated by the bible i accept only this sins.
Still being an atheist but there is a devine judgment.
Yean you can't measure human activities if they are even murderous.
No such sin performed during you life can make you suffer for eternity but for you whole life you will suffer it enough.

One does harm, the other does not.

One can harm body and life/other can harm mind and your face for the community

Again such festive parades have become revenue for the city, while still providing education and remembrance.

Revenue for the city should be based on accurate spent costs and govermantal donations not on parades of every kind.
I suppose that way muslim cities should prosper.
Yet there are people who don't accept that "homosexuality is okay". Thus the point of the pride parades.

And it will annoys them because they want tell them what they will hate never understand

That has always been the case. So what? Human rights are worth fighting for, no matter what. But you have swung it away from your initial point that they should not protest because it degrades them or because it's just a ''fuss''.

It not degrades the whole gay community but part of it which chooses different way of fighting
Of course it's subjective. Most things are, so how does that a reason for them not to protest?

Gay protest won't help resolve this
Then why are you against gays protesting, if you yourself claim everyone should have the right to be treated humanly?

Because human right protest - like it's my right to be gay i choose it and i live with it. And pride parade it like- i'm gay love me and kiss me.IMAO
I'm against pride protests not their rights protests.
Please use proper English, can hardly understand your incoherent gibberish.

Can't use it sorry.
Deathrow inmates and gays are different issues. The former have committed crimes, the latter no. Don't conflate the issues

There is no thing as innocence only the degrees of a guilt.
So the common people have no right to protest then? Even if policies are affecting them most? Gays have every right to protest, they don't need to make their way to the top to have policies enacted.

Their protest won't help change haters opinion.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,260 posts
Regent

That's way their opinion will never be accepted because it's against human nature and in some way it's and act of deviation.

- What exactly is 'human nature'?
- Why should we be bound to rigorously follow the norm, as long as we hurt no one?

All those people getting implants out of cosmetic reasons go against human nature too. Why is it accepted?

But why should they go against their nature? Would you decide to live in a homosexual relationship if this was the norm?

The last part is simply wrong. People do pay attention to blind and deaf persons, they get help from friends, associations and even government, and that is why they don't have to demonstrate. You cannot compare that to the situation of homosexuals.

I suppose if they want their rigts they must fight for it for a long time i suppose we'll be waiting for it millenias

Dude, way to be actual. There's a lot of work to do still, that's true, but eventually homosexuality will be widely tolerated.
Showing 421-435 of 1146