ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 389971
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

No they can't. I can't tell a blind person not to be blind. Likewise I can't tell a gay to be straight.

It's no about being told to change homosexuality it's for the way of live if people choose to live with it or drop it away.
Some people commit suicide because they can't handle it.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

- What exactly is 'human nature'?
- Why should we be bound to rigorously follow the norm, as long as we hurt no one?

All those people getting implants out of cosmetic reasons go against human nature too. Why is it accepted?

Because humanity want to reach perfectness.
Implants it's the bane of humanity so like the other things.
It's against human nature of you natural body and homosexuality is agains nature of procreating the human kind.one can't hurt but other...
But why should they go against their nature? Would you decide to live in a homosexual relationship if this was the norm?

The last part is simply wrong. People do pay attention to blind and deaf persons, they get help from friends, associations and even government, and that is why they don't have to demonstrate. You cannot compare that to the situation of homosexuals.

No i wouldn't live like than because it's poinless.
It depends on actual country some just ignore them.
Dude, way to be actual. There's a lot of work to do still, that's true, but eventually homosexuality will be widely tolerated.

Hope it will be soon, tired of news with antigay activities and hate crime.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

One can harm body and life/other can harm mind and your face for the community

How does seeing a gay parade harm your face? Hyperbolic

And it will annoys them because they want tell them what they will hate never understand

So, not annoying someone is worth more than human rights? Gay parades educate, and spread the message, which will help and has helped people accept gays as not anomalies.

It not degrades the whole gay community but part of it which chooses different way of fighting

Protesting does not degrade someone. Protesting in itself is a neutral action.

Gay protest won't help resolve this

They have gained support for gays, which has led to the passing of pro-gay acts.

Because human right protest - like it's my right to be gay i choose it and i live with it. And pride parade it like- i'm gay love me and kiss me.IMAO
I'm against pride protests not their rights protests.

They protest for the right to get married, the right to not be discriminated against. Currently they live in systems where they can't, therefore they can't just LIVE WITH IT. Pride protests are as important as rights protests, because they remind the world of such demographics.

There is no thing as innocence only the degrees of a guilt.

They're not even related. Gays aren't guilty of anything.

Their protest won't help change haters opinion.

They don't give a monkey's about haters. They only care whether the government will grant them acts or not. Hence they protest.

It's no about being told to change homosexuality it's for the way of live if people choose to live with it or drop it away.

Gays don't have to put up with the discrimination they face now, and be told by others to ''drop it away''.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Excactly what is the thing they can't handle? The fact that they will never find another "gay" or because other people are laughing at them?

botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

How does seeing a gay parade harm your face? Hyperbolic

Wrinkles
So, not annoying someone is worth more than human rights? Gay parades educate, and spread the message, which will help and has helped people accept gays as not anomalies.

Haters gonna hate still.
Protesting does not degrade someone. Protesting in itself is a neutral action.

Sure but the aftermath and still varies on country of origin.
They have gained support for gays, which has led to the passing of pro-gay acts.

Vice versa
They protest for the right to get married, the right to not be discriminated against. Currently they live in systems where they can't, therefore they can't just LIVE WITH IT. Pride protests are as important as rights protests, because they remind the world of such demographics.

Authorities work for the masses.
They're not even related. Gays aren't guilty of anything

But are they guilty of persuading me to accept their way of life?
They don't give a monkey's about haters. They only care whether the government will grant them acts or not. Hence they
protest.

Will be hard enough to win the votes for next govermental election.Some people take it's like an offence.
Gays don't have to put up with the discrimination they face now, and be told by others to ''drop it away''.

Sure they can't but community thinks that it can be cured.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

Excactly what is the thing they can't handle? The fact that they will never find another "gay" or because other people are laughing at them?

Both are possible
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,260 posts
Regent

Because humanity want to reach perfectness.

Personally I don't. Also what you're saying is basically in the line of social Darwinism, which is bullcrap to be honest, not to say highly discriminative to lots of people.

It's against human nature of you natural body and homosexuality is agains nature of procreating the human kind.one can't hurt but other...

Actually implants represent an additional health risk, because of the operation, if the implant is irritating a spot (->inflammation) or if the implant contents nocive components. Homosexual behaviour represents not much more risks than heterosexual behaviour.

So it doesn't help procreation? So what? Most time people today have sex is not for procreation, but for pleasure. And in matter of pleasure there's no difference between heterosexual behaviour and homosexual behaviour. Lastly the part of gay couples is still tiny compared to straight ones, so don't fear for the progeniture; we will always have enough babies, tolerating homosexuals will not change a thing to that.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Haters gonna hate still.

And lovers are still going to love. There's nothing wrong with expressing themselves, after years of discrimination. And it sends a message across.

You're guilty of being present in such a situation if we're playing such childish word games. Guilt suggests a crime or a mis-doing. This is nothing of the sort.

And most countries where such parades are taking place are supposed to be democracies.

Vice versa

Without protests, none would have been passed. Gay pride parades have been for the better overall.

Which is why there are gay pride parades; more and more people are now pro-gay.

Will be hard enough to win the votes for next govermental election.Some people take it's like an offence.

And in areas which have become increasingly tolerant? Like California? Then it's good politics.

Too bad for the community and their ignorance. That doesn't mean gays can't parade. Ignorance needs to be combated by education, i.e gay parades.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Wrinkles

What?

Haters gonna hate still.

Then they can hate. But for the rational 90% of the world, this means that those haters can hate by themselves.

You're trying to blame the protesters for asking what they should rightfully have and then getting attacked? That's crap.

And logic works for all.

No...? Do you like Tacos? You see a commercial stating that tacos shouldn't be banned. OH NO YOU SUDDENLY LIKE TACOS? No. Fail logic.

At most what they're doing is persuading you to shut up, grow up, and realize that it's their life and choice and you and your overbearing views have no place in their life.

The motivation of a person running for office should be to improve our society. If that means that in doing so ignorant bigots try to take them out, all the more reason it needs to be done. Politicians need to stop pandering around and worrying about not getting re-elected and instead about getting stuff done.

People are stupid.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

Personally I don't. Also what you're saying is basically in the line of social Darwinism, which is bullcrap to be honest, not to say highly discriminative to lots of people.

But what's the other point of it , narcissism?

Hate durwin. Just my opinion.

Actually implants represent an additional health risk, because of the operation, if the implant is irritating a spot (->inflammation) or if the implant contents nocive components. Homosexual behaviour represents not much more risks than heterosexual behaviour.

So it doesn't help procreation? So what? Most time people today have sex is not for procreation, but for pleasure. And in matter of pleasure there's no difference between heterosexual behaviour and homosexual behaviour. Lastly the part of gay couples is still tiny compared to straight ones, so don't fear for the progeniture; we will always have enough babies, tolerating homosexuals will not change a thing to that.

Yeah they are much better parents accept it.
I say that's it's in human mind that denies homosexuality.
And lovers are still going to love. There's nothing wrong with expressing themselves, after years of discrimination. And it sends a message across

Sure
You're guilty of being present in such a situation if we're playing such childish word games. Guilt suggests a crime or a mis-doing. This is nothing of the sort.

Religion don't think so.They say like i'm gay accept me, i answer k sure don't accept it but won't pay any attention and they say WHY.
And most countries where such parades are taking place are supposed to be democracies.

Sure it is but the democrazy it's the worst form of the government.IMAO
Without protests, none would have been passed. Gay pride parades have been for the better overall.

oK sure
Which is why there are gay pride parades; more and more people are now pro-gay.

Won't help me still.Not pro-gay and not tolerate but still accept it.
And in areas which have become increasingly tolerant? Like California? Then it's good politics.

Yeah depends on the state.
Too bad for the community and their ignorance. That doesn't mean gays can't parade. Ignorance needs to be combated by education, i.e gay parades.

Gay parades not better way of education it's they way of showing off.I suppose parents and education system should resolve this.
What?

My face crumbles
Then they can hate. But for the rational 90% of the world, this means that those haters can hate by themselves.

Sure hate itself overwhelms
You're trying to blame the protesters for asking what they should rightfully have and then getting attacked? That's crap.

Crowd must be tamed. The rule of the Game.
And logic works for all.

Personal gain denies it
No...? Do you like Tacos? You see a commercial stating that tacos shouldn't be banned. OH NO YOU SUDDENLY LIKE TACOS? No. Fail logic.

Not a fail logic some people seeing it like that.
At most what they're doing is persuading you to shut up, grow up, and realize that it's their life and choice and you and your overbearing views have no place in their life.

As long as they wont make my eyes bleed with their fluffy show.
The motivation of a person running for office should be to improve our society. If that means that in doing so ignorant bigots try to take them out, all the more reason it needs to be done. Politicians need to stop pandering around and worrying about not getting re-elected and instead about getting stuff done.

Main theme for politician to be re-elected.Other way your are a bad politician.
People are stupid.

It does overwhelms
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Religion don't think so.They say like i'm gay accept me, i answer k sure don't accept it but won't pay any attention and they say WHY.

And support of religion is steadily on the decline. Not protesting because a certain demographic doesn't support you is a ridiculous reason. Of course there is opposition, that's why you protest and get your message across.

Sure it is but the democrazy it's the worst form of the government.IMAO

Sure....a system where people can get the maximum say is the worse?

Won't help me still.Not pro-gay and not tolerate but still accept it.

Nothing to be said. Gay pride paraders aren't going to stop because it ''annoys'' someone.

Gay parades not better way of education it's they way of showing off.I suppose parents and education system should resolve this.

Gay pride, LGBT pride or simply pride is the positive stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people to promote their self-affirmation, increase their visibility as a social group, build community, and celebrate sexual diversity and gender variance. It is the opposite of stigmatization, and is a positive concept. Gay pride parades help in that they make gays visible, instead of a small shunted aside group.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

My face crumbles

Excuse me if I'm not understand how homosexuality hurts you by having your face crumble. Are you Voldemort?

Personal gain denies it

What does anyone possibly gain by denying homosexuals equal rights?

.Not pro-gay and not tolerate but still accept it.

I'm thinking there's some translation issues here. "tolerate but still accept it" means that you're fine with people being gay and aren't opposed to gay rights?

What do you have against homosexuality?
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

And support of religion is steadily on the decline. Not protesting because a certain demographic doesn't support you is a ridiculous reason. Of course there is opposition, that's why you protest and get your message across.

Agreed
Sure....a system where people can get the maximum say is the worse?

Some can get the maximum but there will be an opposition that will deny it.But still there is no better form of the government for now.
Gay pride, LGBT pride or simply pride is the positive stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people to promote their self-affirmation, increase their visibility as a social group, build community, and celebrate sexual diversity and gender variance. It is the opposite of stigmatization, and is a positive concept. Gay pride parades help in that they make gays visible, instead of a small shunted aside group

Sure.But some want them to be hideous.
Excuse me if I'm not understand how homosexuality hurts you by having your face crumble. Are you Voldemort?

Kind a way . Like my mind accept it but face denies it.
Don't know the better way of explanation
What does anyone possibly gain by denying homosexuals equal rights?

Support of those who deny too.
I'm thinking there's some translation issues here. "tolerate but still accept it" means that you're fine with people being gay and aren't opposed to gay rights?

What do you have against homosexuality?

Personally nothing. But have a speech with some members of LGBT community and they annoyed me very much.
I say that i tolerate your way of life but can't accept it.
And thay say how could it be?
Why can't you accept us?
I say that there is tolerance not acceptance.
They don't get the point.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Sure.But some want them to be hideous.

In the past, most people thought blacks were sub-humans. It changed, because of black pride movements, which helped to educate people.
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

In the past, most people thought blacks were sub-humans. It changed, because of black pride movements, which helped to educate people.

And I suppose that black people have increased their involvement in every day life.
Showing 436-450 of 1146