ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 389969
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Don't know the better way of explanation

i do: homophobia maybe? you tell yourself you are ok with them yet you feel uncomfortable seeing them for some reason.

I say that i tolerate your way of life but can't accept it.
And thay say how could it be?
Why can't you accept us?

and you dont give any answers. are there any answers? have you spoke to any of them personally? whats so bad about that parade? we all individuals have moments in which we just want to act goofy and do whatever. alone we wont do that. with friends we will. its exactly the same.

me walking with a carton box over my head and a girl holding me and helping me walk happened once. why? because it was fun and not because i wanted to show people that im a walking box man and am proud of it.

over all the parade has many reasons but 2 main reasons. they show that you as a homosexual dont have to be afraid to be yourself and they are probably fun for them. they are normal people and im sure many of them have the doubts of joining that parade and just do whatever.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,260 posts
Regent

But what's the other point of it , narcissism?

I'm sorry, other point of what?

Yeah they are much better parents accept it.

Source or it didn't happen.

I say that's it's in human mind that denies homosexuality.

There are very well people who are ok with homosexual couples...
Back some time ago it was inappropriate for women to express a political opinion. For many people still today it is inappropriate to show feelings for someone of the same gender.
It's much more probable that it's actually a social thing, that society didn't accept it until now, but those are things that change with society.

And I suppose that black people have increased their involvement in every day life.

Am I just stupid or does this sentence make no sense...?
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

and you dont give any answers. are there any answers? have you spoke to any of them personally? whats so bad about that parade? we all individuals have moments in which we just want to act goofy and do whatever. alone we wont do that. with friends we will. its exactly the same.

me walking with a carton box over my head and a girl holding me and helping me walk happened once. why? because it was fun and not because i wanted to show people that im a walking box man and am proud of it.

over all the parade has many reasons but 2 main reasons. they show that you as a homosexual dont have to be afraid to be yourself and they are probably fun for them. they are normal people and im sure many of them have the doubts of joining that parade and just do whatever.

No aswers from me.
I'm sorry, other point of what?

Of cosmetic surgery
Source or it didn't happen.

livescience dot com
There are very well people who are ok with homosexual couples...
Back some time ago it was inappropriate for women to express a political opinion. For many people still today it is inappropriate to show feelings for someone of the same gender.
It's much more probable that it's actually a social thing, that society didn't accept it until now, but those are things that change with society.

Sure it will
Am I just stupid or does this sentence make no sense...?

Sure it depends on your opinion
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

No aswers from me.

no answers= no reasons= no logic= no points.

unless you can explain yourself you are pretty much saying nothing
botinok
botinok
36 posts
Farmer

no answers= no reasons= no logic= no points.

unless you can explain yourself you are pretty much saying nothing

Sorry can't make any answers for dumb questions and give them my opinion why should they make me repeat it.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Sorry can't make any answers for dumb questions and give them my opinion why should they make me repeat it.

Okay, so I looked over what you said. It seemed to me that you aren't okay with gay parades because you think gay people are just trying to show off and you don't like seeing them.

Just look away.

livescience dot com

Could you please post a link? No wait. I got it.

Children raised by lesbian parents fare as well as they would in heterosexual households, new research suggests.

From LiveScience.com

So it seems your link says that homosexuals raise kids just as well as heterosexuals.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

That's way their opinion will never be accepted because it's against human nature and in some way it's and act of deviation.

Sorry but it's not against human nature. Early in this the bonobo was used as an example of how homosexuality is natural. This is actually a pretty good comparison since if we were to strip away these self imposed social constraints on sexuality our sexual behavior would be very much like that of the bonobo. Homosexuality isn't a deviation but a variation. Heterosexuality isn't the norm, but part of a spectrum.

Still there were many famous gay people who made many things for development of humanity and still people hate them. Dog eat dog.

Prejudice can be a hard thing for a person to shake. Attitudes like yours does nothing to help.

Still they can control it, nature chooses some people to be numb/blind/paralized and they still deal with it.

There is no good reason they should control it. Just because some bigot finds it iky is not a reason to suppress ones self. Also it's not some sort of affliction.

But no one pays attention to their rights and their being.

Thus the point of having the parades, to get people to pay attention.

Yeah it's a red herring

Since you realize it's a fallacy then stop using them.

but still everyone cares about their own right and want people to accept them but it's a trap like gay win their right for being treated carefully next goes for zoostuffers next for childstuffers and so on.

Now you're compounding your red herring with a slippery slope fallacy. The willful use of a fallacy only makes you look like your full of it. Honestly you don't need the help.

Yean you can't measure human activities if they are even murderous.

Again you resort to your fallacious bull.

I suppose if they want their rigts they must fight for it for a long time i suppose we'll be waiting for it millenias

Actually there have been great strides in acceptance, particularly in the past few years. A great example of this is how the US president has come out in favor of gay marriage, something that when elected was a topic he skirted. All he is doing here is making an attempt to pander to the majority.

Sin's are stated by the bible i accept only this sins.

Doesn't make it exist.

Still being an atheist but there is a devine judgment.

This makes me suspect you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. But this is an argument fro another topic.
Though I will clarify, a sin is that which goes against god. No god, no sin. And your person disgust of it does not make it wrong.

No such sin performed during you life can make you suffer for eternity but for you whole life you will suffer it enough.

The only suffering the LGBT community is going through is at the hands of bigots.

One can harm body and life/other can harm mind and your face for the community

This makes you sound like you're full of ****. So basically gay people are iky? Sorry but that's not them doing harm to you, that's your own bigoted views doing that to your self.

Revenue for the city should be based on accurate spent costs and govermantal donations not on parades of every kind.

Revenue can be generated by all sorts of activities. But it seems you have either failed to get the point or are avoiding it. The point being those parades have a positive impact on the community, not a negative one as you are trying to argue.

I suppose that way muslim cities should prosper.

Point being yet another fallacy?

And it will annoys them because they want tell them what they will hate never understand

It clearly has helped generate acceptance of the LGBT community making it more difficult for those who don't to continue with their bigotry. Though I'm getting the impressing the continuation of that bigotry is what you want.

It not degrades the whole gay community but part of it which chooses different way of fighting

Seeing as these more flamboyant parades take place in the more accepting cities it would seem that it's celebration of accomplishment.

Because human right protest - like it's my right to be gay i choose it and i live with it. And pride parade it like- i'm gay love me and kiss me.IMAO

Again you make the false statement that it's a choice.

I'm against pride protests not their rights protests.

Some how you seem to have either failed to realize the point of the parade or are ignoring that point in this statement.

There is no thing as innocence only the degrees of a guilt.

yep guilty of being themselves. How horrible... >_>

Their protest won't help change haters opinion.

It will help make it harder for that hate to propagate.

It's no about being told to change homosexuality it's for the way of live if people choose to live with it or drop it away.
Some people commit suicide because they can't handle it.

The stress is usually the result of having to be forced to hide who they are from bigots. It's not them being gay but the bigots who torment them for it that results in suicide. All the more reason to make it harder for the bigots to be bigots.

It's against human nature of you natural body and homosexuality is agains nature of procreating the human kind.one can't hurt but other...

Wrong it's quite natural, we have over 1500 species and our closest analogous demonstrating this. It occurs in nature, thus it's natural. However something being natural or not is not an argument for it being right or wrong.

Sure they can't but community thinks that it can be cured.

That's the time to educate the community.

Hate durwin. Just my opinion.

Darwin is involved in social Darwinism in name only. He had nothing to do with that crap.

Religion don't think so.

Shouldn't matter, also there are plenty of religions who do accept homosexuality.

They say like i'm gay accept me, i answer k sure don't accept it but won't pay any attention and they say WHY.

If you're not even paying attention then how are their parades having an affect on you? You're not being forced to go to or watch them in any way.

Gay parades not better way of education it's they way of showing off.I suppose parents and education system should resolve this.

It was the start.

My face crumbles

My face palms.

Personally nothing.

You've demonstrated otherwise on here. If you didn't have something against them there would be no need for your issue of just tolerating them.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Verdict: You are homophobic for absolutely no reason.
Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

It seems your largest issue with the gay community is with the people that partake in parades, rallies, or protests. Are you saying you dislike the entire gay community for that one sphere of it? That's like hating all Muslims because Iran's theocracy.

I'll be honest, I have had some trouble reading your posts, but I don't say that to insult your intelligence. I only mention this because a lot of what you have said up to this point has been wordy, jumbled or completely disorganized. I have had some trouble distinguishing what it is about gay people that you do not like.

Is it that you don't see the forest for the trees? Individuals deserve to be judged on an individual level. People should not have prejudices held against them for actions they did not commit.

Is it that gay people disgust you? If so, how does one's sexual preference affect their lifestyle beyond the bedroom? Do you see all straight people defining everything they do by the fetishes they have? It's rare occurrence that I see couples running around in leather with leashes and riding crops.

Is it that some are more flamboyantly public with their nature, therefore you categorize those people as the majority and also the voice for the gay community? You see any group oppressed act that way. They're condemned by many and therefore feel necessary to be heard in some form. If people wouldn't make such a big deal about gay people, you really think there'd be as many rallies, protests, and parades? You need to see they do that to be known and accepted as equal. Humans *need* to feel equal. No one wants to be treated as less. I'm sure black people enjoy the right to marry interracially (something that was only legalized half a century ago, mind you) and would be rather sore if we took it away. Why can't gay people be equal?

I really hope you respond to some of these. I've made a few longer posts in this thread and none were countered. I like to think people ignored them because there is no good argument against what I say. I don't demand you go out and make a gay friend. You don't have to take part in a gay rights rally. All I ask is for you to take a step back from your ingrained opinion and really, really reevaluate what makes someone gay less than you. What makes them lower than you? What makes them less of a person with feelings. Why can't they have the same dreams of one day marrying the person they love that you have.

And please don't say God's will or I will shred any scripture-based argument produced.

Imai
Imai
4 posts
Nomad

Do you really need to know about what people on the computer think?

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Verdict: You are homophobic for absolutely no reason.

i sure have a reason this doesint relate to some people on here but when im at mcdonalds and some really scary buff dude is staring at my *** i get kinda creeped out (because im 13) i know not all homesexuals are like that but i still get creeped out by them

ps im not making that up it has happened before
djme
djme
125 posts
Shepherd

i sure have a reason this doesint relate to some people on here but when im at mcdonalds and some really scary buff dude is staring at my *** i get kinda creeped out (because im 13) i know not all homesexuals are like that but i still get creeped out by them
ps im not making that up it has happened before

haha, but yeah, that would creep me out too, thats what i told my friend when she said that she thinks gay people are fun to hang out with.
Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

Pedophilia is not exclusive to homosexuals. That's a rather absurd.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Pedophilia is not exclusive to homosexuals. That's a rather absurd.

In fact,
"A 1994 study, led by Carole Jenny of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, surveyed 269 cases of children who were sexually molested by adults. In 82 percent of cases, the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child, the researchers reported in the journal Pediatrics. In only two out of 269 cases, the offender was identified as being gay or lesbian."
http://www.livescience.com/13409-myths-gay-people-debunked-sexual-orientation.html
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

thats what i told my friend when she said that she thinks gay people are fun to hang out with.

Gay people are the best to hang out with. You'll never find a better wingman than a gay wingman.
Showing 451-465 of 1146