ForumsThe Tavern{Requested}April Fools

122 21183
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

*Dum da ba da da dum da ba da dum daaaa* (That was an exciting little tune to signal the return of AfterBurner0)

Well. Shall we discuss April fools day that's coming up? I'd like some ideas for new pranks to pull. Also if you have any hilarious stories about a prank you pulled on someone feel free to share it too!

So I guess I'll get things started. A good prank to pull would be the classic 'Put plastic wrap in a doorway' joke. And as for a funny story... One time, I put salt in my dad's ice cream and he made ME eat it. > ... And now this OP awkwardly comes to a close. So let the discussion commence.

• 122 Replies
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

well one thing to do is to get together a few friends who all know the same person(preferably someone who still lives at home) get all of them to call around the same time and say if one of his/her parents answers say something like "tell him/her that we'll be there in a few minutes just like he told us" or something like that.

Hahahahaha. That's pretty funny. I might have to do that. A funny variation of that is to use one phone to call someone then use another phone to call another person. Then put both of your phones in front of each other. And so when the two people answer, they'll be talking to each other and they'll be really confused like "I didn't call you." "I didn't call you either!" "Well then... ummm..." And then you can eventually reveal the prank to them.
j1mb0b
j1mb0b
3 posts
Nomad

set an alarm clock for midnight and hide it in someones room

j1mb0b
j1mb0b
3 posts
Nomad

just found someone else put that.

j1mb0b
j1mb0b
3 posts
Nomad

open a sachet of brown sauce and put it under the toilet seat. when someone sits down it will go all over their legs

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

You could superglue a chair to the floor.
Or put superglue right on the seat. Or you can glue it to the floor and put glue on the seat.

That gives me an idea... Someone should put glue on the stair railings. That would be funny.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Span a little plastic thing over your toilet so when someone does stuff on your wc it stays on the plastic.

Or you can glue it to the floor and put glue on the seat, and bam the person is stuck in one place for eternity.

Why not just combine the two and put superglue on the toilet seat?
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

You could superglue a chair to the floor.
Or put superglue right on the seat. Or you can glue it to the floor and put glue on the seat.

jkl3848 said that on the first page...

That gives me an idea... Someone should put glue on the stair railings. That would be funny.

Nah, they'd realize that it's glue and they'd immediately go and wash it off their hands before it dried.

Why not just combine the two and put superglue on the toilet seat?

Hahaha. That's be gross. And it would ruin the toilet. And that would get the prankster in deep yogurt.
-
I think another one that I'll pull is I'll turn up the volume on the TV all the way up, and so the next person who turns it on will be freaked out.
-
So c'mon folks... Do you have any other ideas besides the ones that involve superglue, chairs, toilets and alarm clocks?
TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

[quote]Isn't toothpaste hazardous to your health if it's swallowed?[quote]

Oh... Err... Well... Hey, they're still alive, right?

My friend told me this one:
So apparently he had gone to somebody else's house to spend the night on April Fools, and he had replaced their sugar with salt.
It could have been funny, however the next day was their son's birthday... And so they had sent my friend and his friend away to the movies so they could bake the cake (They didn't know that was why, though.)
The next day, his birthday, they sat down for cake. My friend said it was the most disgusting thing he had ever had. And he had felt horrible about it, because he soon realized they had baked the cake using salt instead of sugar and it was all his falt.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

jkl3848 said that on the first page...

I know I forgot to quote it.

I got another one. I remember watching this on Mtv's Pranked. Buy a fake lottery ticket. But it has to be those tickets that you scratch to win. I'm sure they sell fake one's somewhere.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

In any dessert, where there's white icing, put little cut slivers of onion in it.
Trust me, it's disgusting.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Buy a fake lottery ticket. But it has to be those tickets that you scratch to win. I'm sure they sell fake one's somewhere.

Yeah I've seen that on AFV before. But going out to buy a fake ticket is to much of a hassle and I don't feel like spending money...

In any dessert, where there's white icing, put little cut slivers of onion in it.
Trust me, it's disgusting.

Hahaha. Nice. Or instead of caramel apples. Make caramel onions for people. It's twice as disgusting.
-
Well only one week until national practical joke day. It's on a Sunday, so my friend might pull a church prank because he's running the proctor power-point slides an' stuff. So I think during the sermon, my friend is gonna make it so the pastor gets Rick rolled on the big screen. It'd be hilarious.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Isn't toothpaste hazardous to your health if it's swallowed?

What? No! No. Not at all. No.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What? No! No. Not at all. No.

cough*maybe*cough

Yes. Toothpaste is hazardous to your health. Unless you get some of that children's non-toxic toothpaste. There's a lot of fun to be had with those. I was planning on tieing a string between my parent's bedroom and the bathroom (they're across from each other.) That way, when they get up to open the door, it'll be stuck. Unfortunatly, I've been a heavy sleeper lately, so if I don't wake up early...
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Yes. Toothpaste is hazardous to your health. Unless you get some of that children's non-toxic toothpaste. There's a lot of fun to be had with those. I was planning on tieing a string between my parent's bedroom and the bathroom (they're across from each other.) That way, when they get up to open the door, it'll be stuck. Unfortunatly, I've been a heavy sleeper lately, so if I don't wake up early...

That sounds fun, but you don't need to wake up early. Simply tie the string after your parents are asleep the night before April Fools. It will still work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor Games will have an April Fools joke, which we do not know yet. However, I will likely do something special with my profile on April Fools day. Now for an idea:

Find a door with a keyhole, then put glue in the keyhole. This should result in the key not working when attempting to unlock the door.
gnosiphile
gnosiphile
58 posts
Nomad

Find a door with a keyhole, then put glue in the keyhole. This should result in the key not working when attempting to unlock the door.

This seems less like a joke and more like revenge. It won't just result in the key not working temporarily...generally you'll have to replace the entire locking mechanism. Which is why I only do this when I really mean it. Usually to someone's car. (When I mean it, I -mean- it.)
Showing 16-30 of 122