ForumsThe Tavern{Requested}April Fools

122 21182
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

*Dum da ba da da dum da ba da dum daaaa* (That was an exciting little tune to signal the return of AfterBurner0)

Well. Shall we discuss April fools day that's coming up? I'd like some ideas for new pranks to pull. Also if you have any hilarious stories about a prank you pulled on someone feel free to share it too!

So I guess I'll get things started. A good prank to pull would be the classic 'Put plastic wrap in a doorway' joke. And as for a funny story... One time, I put salt in my dad's ice cream and he made ME eat it. > ... And now this OP awkwardly comes to a close. So let the discussion commence.

• 122 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

[quote]Find a door with a keyhole, then put glue in the keyhole. This should result in the key not working when attempting to unlock the door.

This seems less like a joke and more like revenge. It won't just result in the key not working temporarily...generally you'll have to replace the entire locking mechanism. Which is why I only do this when I really mean it. Usually to someone's car. (When I mean it, I -mean- it.)[/quote]

It was more of an anti-spam than anything else since I couldn't come up with anything better.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hahaha. That's be gross. And it would ruin the toilet. And that would get the prankster in deep yogurt.

Asuming the prankie somehow gets off the toilet.

I like the "set the alarm off in the middle of the night" thing. I did it to my little sibling and put it on the high shelf. They couldn't get it lol.
Anyways, I need some good, clean, non punishable pranks that I can do at school. Any ideas?
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Anyways, I need some good, clean, non punishable pranks that I can do at school. Any ideas?

Well, how do you want it?
Do you want them just to get ticked off, or publicly humiliated?
Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

This is a stupid holiday and counterproductive to society

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Go around and throw rubber spiders at people. I bet you could get like a hundred at wal-mart for 50 cents.

This is a stupid holiday and counterproductive to society

Wow. Seriously? It's just to have a little fun. Why don't you lighten up and try to see fun in things?
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

Ok here is some

1# put super glue on the toilet seat and clog the toilet

2# put spray on tan in shampoo and lotion

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

If you want to do some serious pranking/revenging you got to look at this stuff!

http://www.shomer-tec.com/department/revenge-products-33.cfm

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Do you want them just to get ticked off, or publicly humiliated?

haha im evil, but not that evil. just some nice pranks that i can pull on my friends, not evil ones to pull on my enemies.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

oh hehe cancel that order, i have just reliezed that april fools is on a sunday. so now i need some pranks to pull on my siblings and parents that will not result in my ps3 being taken away :P

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Go around and throw rubber spiders at people. I bet you could get like a hundred at wal-mart for 50 cents.

so now i need some pranks to pull on my siblings and parents that will not result in my ps3 being taken away :P

One small modification to the "throwing spiders at people" for siblings could be to put them in bathrooms, shoes, showers, you name it.

Oh! Oh! Text your girlfriend/boyfriend you want to break up with her/him. Actually wait then they might break up with you over the anger...

[quote]This is a stupid holiday and counterproductive to society[quote]

I could say that about any holiday or special occasion.

"Halloween fattens up kids for no apparent reason"

"Christmas makes kids spoiled"

"St. Paddy's day makes people rely on luck rather than hard work"

I made up all of these quotes in a jiffy.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

You could post an awful April Fools thread.
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv13/zamisback/monos/trollface.png

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

do what killersup did last year...

figure out what time your parents go downstairs in the morning.go down 15 minutes before and take a ketchup bottle and put some of it on and around your mouth.then take a chair and lie it between your stomach\\lower abdomin.and lie there.it looks like you got your stomach burst when a chair feel on you.killersup has to give it up though when parents called 911.got grounded but had a good laugh.totally worth it!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

lol killersup
hey i wonder what ag is going to do this year. im still struggeling to get over last years with all the "bieber games" and "friday" to cure it *shivers* it will haunt me forever.

i think i should go and wake up the dog at say 3 am and have parents go and have to take care of her and but her back in the crate. then open the crate again and repeate

or take away the towel when someones in the shower. always funny.

i think i will work off killersups and this time make a loud thud and lie at the bottom of the stairs face down so it looks like i fell down the stairs and broke my back or something.

or when in doubt just run around in a skeleton mask kicking people in the shins. its lots of fun

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

or take away the towel when someones in the shower. always funny.

Except when you can get in because the door to the bathroom is locked. .___.

or when in doubt just run around in a skeleton mask kicking people in the shins. its lots of fun

Hahahaha. That's hilarious. I'm gonna do that at mah youth group. XD
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Except when you can get in because the door to the bathroom is locked. .___.

Household locks are usually very easy to pick with a toothpick or small screwdriver. I can pick any lock that doesn't lead from the outside to the inside of my house.
Showing 31-45 of 122