ForumsThe TavernWhy did you make your AG account in the first place?

67 8914
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

What made you make your account on AG? Was it the Forum, the rating of games or the "having a nice place to store all my favorite games".

I joined AG because I wanted to choose my own name in Exit Path. I didn't like the names you get automatically.

• 67 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my data on exit path got deleted twice after getting a million (that used to be alot in that time) exp and i got to meet a few nice people who told me i should make one.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

I joined sorta by accident, i was on bubblebox (another game site) and i was playing a game i really liked there was a link to armor games in the corner and i accidentally clicked on it. i was taken to this site, started to play some games, enjoyed it, so i joined and the rest is history.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Definitely the forum. If I was here to play games, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble to sign up.

I also saw that there was a top 10 list, and at that moment I knew I was destined to be on it one day.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

wanted to save killersup's leval in the last castle.haha.thats the reason.just to save a leval.and then killersup found the forums adn all hell broke loose

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Ummm... my friend e-mailed me saying "join armorgames!". that user is djme.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I am here because I wanted my data saved for Shell Shock Live. It was annoying to have people using really good weapons on you when you couldn't get them. I didn't even no about the forum until I got my account.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

add favourites and rate games

DoomDrakon
DoomDrakon
41 posts
Farmer

I made mine because A) Online saving for some games, and B) I'm on here a lot.

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
161 posts
Nomad

I made mine for a Colony account actually, then I realized there was so much more to AG.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I created my account because I like playing flash games, and I enjoy chatting on forums.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I joined AG because I noticed there was a lot more to AG and that I loved playing Exitpath and it kept making different accounts so i wanted to save this one.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I'm actually quite a fan on armor games and I also love forum games. Once I realized AG had this, I had to join esecially since they are sooooo coool! And I can also save games and comment when I really want to and never had the chance. I joined 3 months after making a hotmail account.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I joined because the forums looked interesting and the community very much suits me.

I joined 3 months after making a hotmail account.

Same thing, wanted to explore the uses of hotmail.
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I joined because I had been playing on this site for a long time and felt like having a place where I could keep track of all my favorite games, rate games, make and view game comments, etc.

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

Well I didn't know it was for ag and I thought I was just making an account for last castle but then I found out it worked for all games and profile page .

Showing 1-15 of 67