ForumsThe TavernWhy did you make your AG account in the first place?

67 8908
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

What made you make your account on AG? Was it the Forum, the rating of games or the "having a nice place to store all my favorite games".

I joined AG because I wanted to choose my own name in Exit Path. I didn't like the names you get automatically.

• 67 Replies
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Just to save my game on the last castle.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Because when I first found the forum I thought it was a fun, exciting place. Made an account, hung around in Forum Games, The Tavern, Video Games, and dabbled in the Media forum. Now I just do a short sweep of the first page of Video Games and Tavern before heading back to Kongregate.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

for shell shock and to comment and rate games. and to save on games like raze 2.

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

I joined Armor Games because of the three things mentioned in the original post, actually.
The Forum seemed like a good place.
Plus, it also seemed like the community is not that bad.
(I have been to forums where it seemed like 8-year olds were in control.)
I play lots of games on here.
Since I play so many games on here, I might as well make an account.
The ability to keep game data was also nice (and very useful).
Recently, my computer/laptop/box became infected with loads of viruses. I took it to a computer technician and he removed the viruses, but he removed some of my data during the process. This included my gaming data.
(I'm sure it wasn't intentional.)

I made mine because A) Online saving for some games, and B) I'm on here a lot.

I created my account because I like playing flash games, and I enjoy chatting on forums.

I joined AG, because it has a lot of games I could play. I quickly got bored of the games, so I sometimes post in the forums.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

So I could not have those annoying advertisements in the comments.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

everybody edit, a game that was recently taken off the site after days of no access

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

I really wanted to rate and comment on the games I played which is why I first made an account. After that, I came to love AG more as I made friends from around the world while talking about random things; and then the whole climbing in rank thing was pretty nice too. And all that is why I still come back.

Showing 61-67 of 67