ForumsThe TavernWhy did you make your AG account in the first place?

67 8913
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

What made you make your account on AG? Was it the Forum, the rating of games or the "having a nice place to store all my favorite games".

I joined AG because I wanted to choose my own name in Exit Path. I didn't like the names you get automatically.

• 67 Replies
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I made one at first so that I can save my game on my profile so I can just log in anywhere and play my saved games. Then I got interested on these forums. That's where I am most of the time.

Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

I was playing Castaway 2 and I read I could get some special items if I had an AG account, so I made one. Glad I did!

That's weird. Because thats the exact reason I created mine! what a coencidence!
Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

I had been reading the forums for months and I finally decided I wanted to be a part of them.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I made mine cause I played Exit Path a lot and I was tired of being a guest XD

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

I wanted to play a certain game that needs an AG acount

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

I 've been playing armorgames since i was eight and i thiught it would be cool to have a account.

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

I was bored and thought it would be fun!

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

i made my ag account for the last castle like i never knew it worked for profile page or other games but then my friend told me about his profile page so i had to get one and then i found out ii already had one hehe

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

FOR AMERICA!!! LOL just kidding. Games...I guess. Honestly, I don't even know.

phsyco123
phsyco123
64 posts
Nomad

i wanted my progress saved on the last castle

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

my friends had it

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

There are a couple of reason I made an account on AG... first of all, when Colony first came out you only needed to make an in-game account to play I'm pretty sure. However in version whatever you had to have an account on AG to play as an actual user. This is the main reason I made an account. I also wanted to rate a lot of the games I liked, and saw "you must be logged in to post a comment!" Those are more of secondary reasons.

I have no idea how I found the forums.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

To comment on Warfare:1914. Good game.

victor520
victor520
39 posts
Peasant

I had more than one reason. One was that I wanted to save my progress on games and another is that I wanted to rate and comment on some of the games. There are other smaller ones, but those two are my main reasons for making an Armor Games Account.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

At first I did it just to rate and comment on games, I didn't know you could talk to other people and stuff on here untill I signed up.

Showing 31-45 of 67