ForumsThe TavernWhy did you make your AG account in the first place?

67 8912
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

What made you make your account on AG? Was it the Forum, the rating of games or the "having a nice place to store all my favorite games".

I joined AG because I wanted to choose my own name in Exit Path. I didn't like the names you get automatically.

• 67 Replies
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I made to so i could be able to use it for certain games that allow you to save progress through AG

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I saw the logo EVERYWHERE and I finally decided I would investigate... and when I got here, I realized I wanted to be part of this community!

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

I just was bored and searched after some game. Then this site came up and I looked around a little bit. Then I decided after 1 month to create this account because I wanted to save all progress in Shell Shock Live.

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

I just was bored and searched after some game. Then this site came up and I looked around a little bit. Then I decided after 1 month to create this account because I wanted to save all progress in Shell Shock Live.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I saw the community on google about castaway 2, after that I saw questions I wanted to answer about that flash game. Than I logged in. Well, than I saw that you can do other stuff in this site like: getting armor points, getting friends, play the games on premium editions and like that hundreds of other things you can do here.

maninfrontofthemask
maninfrontofthemask
95 posts
Jester

I mostly wanted to comment on games and rate them. That is all

AtDiDuDe
AtDiDuDe
30 posts
Blacksmith

i joined AG just cause
actually i joined cause there were a lot of cool game's on kongregate that had the armor games intro so i decided to click the link and it brought me to a bunch of cool game's

Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

These forums looked interesting. I thought I might try them and see if it was a worthwhile experience.

Doodeedaa
Doodeedaa
116 posts
Farmer

BECAUSE I. WANT. AP!!!!!!!!!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

it was because of everybody edits... too bad its gone now but its coming back

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I like the site, been on for a little while and just never got around to joining the actual community and start rating and commenting on games. I also thought the site looked fun and entertaining.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Mostly because I had a desire of game design and wanted to join the Programming Forum. Of course that blew away in 1 week, and here I am!

Rand0mDude
Rand0mDude
10 posts
Nomad

I was a member on Addictinggames.com (cool website, by the way, but armorgames is better) and a bunch of the best games on that website said armorgames on them. So I went to this website, played a bunch of games on it, and fell in love with the website. (no homo lol) I noticed the comments and ratings and I guess I decided to join. I never even knew about the forums until I clicked on the community button, which was like years after I joined.

cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

I joined because I was looking for a good game website and this one fit what i was looking for.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

to unlock weapons in bad eggs online and shell shock live and other games such as those, then i stopped playing those and eventually i found the forums

~manly man

Showing 46-60 of 67