ForumsThe TavernRIDDLES!!!! YAY!!!!!

57 10405
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

first riddle, winners declared by first correct answer.

Riddle one:

I am bacterial waste, oh yes,
But just what type, can you guess?
Some put me on their fish and chips,
Others on floors to prevent slips.
Some put me on salads, some in stews,
Some on windows, even shoes.
So I'm bacterial waste, oh yes,
But my name can you guess?

• 57 Replies
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

jake297. i'm sorry to say that you have the incorrect answer, though that would definitely be a close second for me

as far as your riddle goes... that one has stumped me. it seems we are at a match. my riddle is still up however, as well as jakes (can i call you jake?).

reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

oooooh i missed it, but after burner is the winner on this one, i will wait until these two riddles are solved, or someone tells me to put up another one. this is going so well, im glad you all like riddles so much. i may just take a long vacation from wepr, as it really gets stressful.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

In olden days you are a clever thief charged with treason against the king and sentenced to death. But the king decided to be a little lenient and lets you choose your own way to die. What way should you choose?

Theives are tried for theft not treason.
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

Theives are tried for theft not treason.

if they are caught thieving they are charged with theft, if they are caught committing treason, they are charged with treason. lets not try to disprove the realistic-ness of the story line, just concentrate on the riddle.

that being said, any thoughts on jakes or afterburner's riddles'?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

One from me
What is it that decreases but we celebrate its decrease?

Cheesehead_Man
Cheesehead_Man
19 posts
Nomad

Id chose to die of old age. Ive heard that one before.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

What is always falling, but stays in the same place?

Water fall?
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

What is it that decreases but we celebrate its decrease?

the number of days we have left in our lives??
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

the number of days we have left in our lives??

ryte
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

-
And I've got a geographical riddle it's quite funny actually: "What did Tennessee?" (The answers are below)
-
-
-
-
-
-Answer #1: "The same thing Arkansas."
-
-
-
-
-Answer #2: "I don't know. Alaska."

this one is difficult, but we need to figure it out. hint?

new riddle.

There's a body lying dead on a bed and on the floor beside it is a pair of scissors. The scissors were instrumental in his death yet there"s no trace of blood. The body reveals no signs of any cuts or bruises. How could the person have been murdered with the pair of scissors?"
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

he/she swallowed the scissors and choked on them?

reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

he/she swallowed the scissors and choked on them?

lol, thats a clever solution, but not the one i was looking for. the solution may be closer than you think.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

HE tripped and fell to his death?(due to scissors)

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

this one is difficult, but we need to figure it out. hint?

Ah... they're just puns. Say the answers out loud. P.S. both the answers are the correct answers. So I kinda gave you the answers in the same post as the riddle. Sorry for unclear communication on my part.

There's a body lying dead on a bed and on the floor beside it is a pair of scissors. The scissors were instrumental in his death yet there"s no trace of blood. The body reveals no signs of any cuts or bruises. How could the person have been murdered with the pair of scissors?"

Dangit. I wish I were encyclopedia brown. But I'm bet that it has something to do with how the body was on the bed and how the scissors were on the floor.
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

Ah... they're just puns.

oh oh, you silly. i love those kinds, simple, bite you in the head if it was a snake type word play.

But I'm bet that it has something to do with how the body was on the bed and how the scissors were on the floor.

ok ok, hint time. the scissors were not directly involved with his death, and the body and the scissors orientation is not related to the answer, however the bed is.
Showing 16-30 of 57