ForumsThe TavernRIDDLES!!!! YAY!!!!!

57 10402
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

first riddle, winners declared by first correct answer.

Riddle one:

I am bacterial waste, oh yes,
But just what type, can you guess?
Some put me on their fish and chips,
Others on floors to prevent slips.
Some put me on salads, some in stews,
Some on windows, even shoes.
So I'm bacterial waste, oh yes,
But my name can you guess?

• 57 Replies
reaperbackinaction
reaperbackinaction
91 posts
Nomad

Suppose you want to send in the mail a valuable object to a friend. You have a box which is big enough to hold the object. The box has a locking ring which is large enough to have a lock attached and you have several locks with keys. However your friend does not have the key to any lock that you have. you also do not have enough money to send two things in the mail because you just spent all your money on the object. You cannot send the key in an unlocked box since it may be stolen or copied. How do you send the valuable object locked to your friend - so it may be opened by your friend?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

^Leave the key in the lock.

A man and his wife are in a car. The man leaves, and when he returns his wife is dead and there is a stranger in the car. The windows and doors are locked. How did she die, and who is the stranger?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Oh, and the daughter sung a song every second day for the father.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

How do you ship a a thin metal rod that is 150 inches long, if the post office won't allow you to send anything in a box with a side longer than 100 inches? You can't bend the rod, and you have to use the post office.

The stranger said "wah wah wah" because it was a baby. That is one of the more depressing riddles...

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

there once was a man who lived in a round house. he went on an awesome vacation to the bahammas. but while he waz gone someone stole all his money. when the money was taken there were 3 people in the house. 2 maids and a chef. the 1st maid said I was dusting the corners. the chef said i was making a cake and the second maid said I was ummmm.... taking a nap. yeah thats what i did.

who stole the money?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

I think it's the second maid.

ummmm....

She hesitated..

Okay! There's three ways to put an elephant inside a fridge. What are those three ways?
hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

I don't get the first one!

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

there once was a man who lived in a round house. he went on an awesome vacation to the bahammas. but while he waz gone someone stole all his money. when the money was taken there were 3 people in the house. 2 maids and a chef. the 1st maid said I was dusting the corners. the chef said i was making a cake and the second maid said I was ummmm.... taking a nap. yeah thats what i did.

So... the answer should be the first maid, because a round house has no corners. HOWEVER: If you take this riddle and examine it far too much, you will discover that this is actually pretty bad reasoning. I mean, just because the exterior walls are round doesn't mean there are no corners inside. There could be a square interior room, or she could be referring to the corners of furniture.

Really, the better answer would be the cook. I mean, why is he baking a cake when his employer is on vacation? Hmmm? Mighty fishy. Why would the cook be in the house at all? Maybe he was making a cake in order to celebrate his successful theft.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Okay! There's three ways to put an elephant inside a fridge. What are those three ways?

Three ways,hmmm... Ummm...
1.Get a tiny elephant
2.Use elephant meat
3.Use a stuffed elephant (toy)
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

A man and his wife are in a car. The man leaves, and when he returns his wife is dead and there is a stranger in the car. The windows and doors are locked. How did she die, and who is the stranger?

She died giving birth and stranger is his child
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

A truck driver was going down the highway on the wrong side of the road. He passed by 3 police officers, but they didn't do anything. Why is that?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

A truck driver was going down the highway on the wrong side of the road. He passed by 3 police officers, but they didn't do anything. Why is that?

He wasnot driving
Showing 46-57 of 57